NSB Pick 'em #13 - Saul "Canelo" Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez Jr, May 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st bell will close it all up!

Comment

• CANELO DOESN'T WANT TO KNOCK HIS CHERRY PICK OUT LOL...HE DOESN'T WANT TO MAKE IT TOO OBVIOUS HIS COWARDLY CHERRY PICKING

Comment

• **** me I totally forgot to use a multiplier... shiet

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
        x 2 ......... .
        Ah man! I don't see a pick for you in the poll

I won't burn a 2x from you though

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          BONUS MULTIPLIER: Since Canelo is a 9/1 favorite, there is an automatic 2.25X multiplier on picks for Chavez Jr.

You only need to post in this thread to indicate 2X or 3X and/or to pick a draw. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
          -CLOSE = 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
          WIDE = Wider than 116-112 on all three scorecards

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy

DON'T FORGET B-squared, I used my last 3X MULTIPLIER ON CANELO WIDE DECISION!

Don't try and JEW ME out of 'dem points!

B to the second power - mwuahahah I AM MARCHING BACK.

Comment

• Shouldda stuck to what the brain was saying and not get seduced by the multiplier

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post

Yep, you'll be getting 90 pts! Congrats

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Shouldda stuck to what the brain was saying and not get seduced by the multiplier
                Voted last minute and I forgot we could that. And I think this was the first time I was right in a while. Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Voted last minute and I forgot we could that. And I think this was the first time I was right in a while. Damn.
                  I didn't use a multiplier either... but I don't have the same excuse It just straight up slipped my mind to use one.

Anyway the leaderboard has been updated

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    Shouldda stuck to what the brain was saying and not get seduced by the multiplier
                    Hehe yeah that multiplier almost got me, to have a chance to get to the top, but then i realized Chavez is a punching bag for the last 5 years and is drained on top..question is will Canelo knock him out or not, apparently he couldnt even drop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post

Aye yo teacher, where dat 3x multiplier got you? Where you at? You aint even in the top 10.

Comment

Working...
                      X