Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I can't wait until Canelo beats Little G to death, .

That Borat coward is gonna get some divine justice for beating up homeless people.
    then what karma justice will Canelo get for beating up British fashion models in khan and beefy and a Mexican zombie Chavez jr?

Comment

Comment

A career ended tonight. Grovelkin, your done. Super mega star Canelo is about to knock you into oblivion. Its about to come crashing down for you. The smoke and mirrors act is over. If you thought Jacobs was tough, Canelo will truamatize your dreams for the rest of your live after he knocks you back down to the Willie Monroe's of the world where you belong. Your done!

Comment

There is absolutely nothing on Canelos resume to suggest he can handle a fighter like Golovkin. There is also absolutely nothing on Golovkins resume to suggest he can beat a guy like Canelo. The fact is that this is a very different challenge for both guys and it should be a hell of a fight.
          All of you talking trash are ignorant little children

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea I don't think I've seen a guy try less & get paid so much ($3M + a PPV cut I'd imagine) since I've been watching boxing myself.

This was like a cash grab inside of a cash grab lol. Oscar wanted to make this fight cuz Chavez gots the name & was low risk, but Chavez said f#ck all that I'm just gonna halfass on the effort & do as lil as possible for my payday too. Minimal effort by all parties. I think Canelo was just phoning it in too at a certain point cuz he had it all locked up & knew he couldn't KO Chavez.
            chavez killed himself in training camp. hired the very best. thats not halfass at all. he got washed simply because canelo had him timed and was punishing him with counters. but canelo simply didn't have the power to drop him. canelo beat a very motivated, prepared and confident chavez. made it look easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Funny how they keep listing Canelo at 5'9 yet when the 5'10 GGG steps into the ring with him he looks like he's easily about 2 1/2 to 3 inches taller than Canelo...
              Canelito is 5'7

Khan is 5'8 and is CLEARLY taller than Canelito.

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                Canelo beats him easy, tripple L lost his fight to jacobs we all know that..bumlovkins resume is filled with nobodies such as wade, monroe je, geale etc...if jacobs could do that to him what do you think canelo will do? I can't wait for bumlovkins delusional fans excuses after he takes the big L
                wanna bet?

Comment

Now, it's almost 1am here, and I'm really tired, but am I dreaming? Are we really done "marinating", and actually going to start cooking? We've been hungry for over a year and a half, and are ready to eat!

2017 is turning into an awesome year of boxing!!!

Comment

Canelo was sucking wind big time and he wasn't even getting hit.
                    When GGG works him over and Canelo starts gassing , its going to be night , night ginger boy.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                      is he gonna demand 155 lbs or 160? we all know how canelita operates...
                      Funny you're saying that as a hardcore pacquiao fan, isn't that how pacquiao built his legacy? By fighting weight drained damaged goods at a catch weight..de la hoya? margarito? cotto?

Comment

Working...
                      X