Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 29 Klitschko VS Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie hearn must have had a near heart attack. First Joshua knocks Klitschko down and shortly after Klitschko was very close to finish Joshua. Now he has Joshua positioned to be a real big moneymaker.

Comment

• I think Ortiz derails Joshua.

Comment

• WOW! That was a great fight! Both fighters showed a lot of heart.I feel bad for Wladimir he was close to winning, he showed he's a legend again. Joshua will improve from this, he definitely answered some questions great win and congrulations to him!
        Last edited by Someone88; 04-29-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
          I actually think AJ's power is quite a quite bit overrated.
          Naah his power is legit, so is his gasometer unfortunately lol.

Wlad was in trouble everytime Aj started to unload.

Lets say He didnt gas "hypothetically" 6rnd he would of come out the same again and Wlad would of been out of there. After that burst in the 5th which dropped Wlad he was absolutely shattered. Wlads showed ultra fitness to get up and turn the tied. Personally I think Wlads fitness at 41 is second to none. Wlad wound the clock back there tonight best ive seen him in years tbf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Man it would be epic as heck. Especially if Wlad wins
            womp womp womp

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            I think Wlad is making a big mistake letting Joshua get his wind back. Wlad is being too conservative as usual.
            I dont think he has a choice hes already old theirs no next gear for him, its just that 1,2 and leaping hook and if he gets you he gets you if he doesnt he doesnt theirs no changing the speed ore tempo.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Respect to him for that, he is calling out the best fighter in the division, over an exciting, but much lower caliber fighter.

As a fellow Lomachenko fan, one would think you would be a fan of the HW lomachenko - Tyson Fury.
              I would slap you if you were here for saying that. What an insult to Loma

Comment

• AJ showed that he had the hunger to be the best. I love that mother****er! What a fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                  Naah his power is legit, so is his gasometer unfortunately lol.

Wlad was in trouble everytime Aj started to unload.

Lets say He didnt gas "hypothetically" 6rnd he would of come out the same again and Wlad would of been out of there. After that burst in the 5th which dropped Wlad he was absolutely shattered. Wlads showed ultra fitness to get up and turn the tied. Personally I think Wlads fitness at 41 is second to none. Wlad wound the clock back there tonight best ive seen him in years tbf.
                  When AJ did drop WK it was through a barrage of punches rather then one shot. If his power was legit he would have ended WK easy with that many punches in the 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    If I'm Haye's manager I'm telling him to stay away from a Klitschko fight while he's limping. Its not too late for more Haye toe jokes.

That's a part of his career he needs to escape from.
                    I don't think The Hayemaker has a manager! He did not turn up anyway, and i think this was a smart move! I will look forward to him redeeming himself come the end of 2017!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                      But the fight is rumored to only make 30M pounds, don't you think a fight with 90K people live and 1.5M PPV's would make more than that?? Canelo-Cotto made more
                      Brits to their credit don't/won't pay 70 for ppv or 1200 tickets to see the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X