Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it safe to say Tevin Farmer is a prodigy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to say Tevin Farmer is a prodigy?

The dude started boxing at 19 and right now he looks incredibly slick for a new kid on the block. Either that or his trainer puts him through a death gauntlet every time he has a fight.

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
    The dude started boxing at 19 and right now he looks incredibly slick for a new kid on the block. Either that or his trainer puts him through a death gauntlet every time he has a fight.
    Naturally gifted, loves boxing and is oerfecting his craft, humble guy....naturally right handed too, can fight both stances. I honestly believe it's due to his love for the sport, because when most people stsrt late and do great (not saying all) it's because they are amazing athletic specimens but you can tell between every fight Tevin's IQ levels up tremendously....so it's not simply genetics....the guy seriously loves boxing and loves his craft.

Comment

Originally posted by {Pito} View Post
      Naturally gifted, loves boxing and is oerfecting his craft, humble guy....naturally right handed too, can fight both stances. I honestly believe it's due to his love for the sport, because when most people stsrt late and do great (not saying all) it's because they are amazing athletic specimens but you can tell between every fight Tevin's IQ levels up tremendously....so it's not simply genetics....the guy seriously loves boxing and loves his craft.
      I think the one thing that sold me on him was his humility but anybody can see how much he evolves after every fight.

Comment

Apparently he's fighting for the WBC soon. Things are heating up at 130!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          He's gonna give Davis that good garlic butter. Smear it all over his face.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Agreed, he's previously said he's willing to move anywhere from 126 to 135 for fights

Comment

I would say natural talent.

Comment

Looks good against bums, will have to see when he fights better opposition

Comment

He's gonna give Davis that good garlic butter. Smear it all over his face.
                  Keep your fingers cross and pray really hard.

Comment

Tim Duncan never touched a basketball until he was 15 and that was only because the pool was closed that day (was a swimmer.)

Comment

Working...
                    X