Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Goes Off On Snoop Dogg/Game For Protesting "You're a part of the problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Goes Off On Snoop Dogg/Game For Protesting "You're a part of the problem"

Minus the N bomb every other sentence, this is what needs to happen more. The 5% of the black combatants that are making the other 95% of noncombatants look like combatants need to go away. It's very hard to reason with someone that has a counter-intuitive philosophy, but doesn't realize they have a counter-intuitive philosophy.

Some blacks need to realize that speaking out against black on black crime, or crime in general, stopping the stupid "no snitch" code, etc doesn't make you an Uncle Tom. In fact, if people were really educated, they would know that Uncle Tom was actually trying to help his people. It was the Sambo that meant harm. Read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" if you want to educate yourself.

Taking care of your community, practicing educational competitiveness, building businesses, owning property in your community, these are all power moves. Appealing to police emotional side will get you nowhere.

If you want real power in your community, the bolded above is necessary.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 07-11-2016, 10:13 AM.

Comment

i said the same thing when i saw snoop and game leading the march.

Comment

It would be a simple matter of people coming together and saying we are tired of black people getting shot by cops at the slightest provocation AND also tired of crime among black communities.

Let's unite to change both of these things so that quality of life improves for all.

But the media (FOX vs CNN) and the political parties (Republicans vs Democrats ) will only focus on one of the narratives at the expense of the other. And people will divide into opposing camps which means there won't be a collective effort and neither issue will get solved.

This is done on purpose in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Minus the N bomb every other sentence, this is what needs to happen more. The 5% of the black combatants that are making the other 95% of noncombatants look like combatants need to go away. It's very hard to reason with someone that has a counter-intuitive philosophy, but doesn't realize they have a counter-intuitive philosophy.

Some blacks need to realize that speaking out against black on black crime, or crime in general, stopping the stupid "no snitch" code, etc doesn't make you an Uncle Tom. In fact, if people were really educated, they would know that Uncle Tom was actually trying to help his people. It was the Sambo that meant harm. Read "Uncle Tom's Cabin" if you want to educate yourself.

Taking care of your community, practicing educational competitiveness, building businesses, owning property in your community, these are all power moves. Appealing to police emotional side will get you nowhere.

If you want real power in your community, the bolded above is necessary.

Thank you!! I don't know how many times I have said that exact same thing. Then you ask people if they have actually read the book and it's always a no.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            It would be a simple matter of people coming together and saying we are tired of black people getting shot by cops at the slightest provocation AND also tired of crime among black communities.
            Bingo

Let's unite to change both of these things so that quality of life improves for all.

But the media (FOX vs CNN) and the political parties (Republicans vs Democrats ) will only focus on one of the narratives at the expense of the other. And people will divide into opposing camps which means there won't be a collective effort and neither issue will get solved.

This is done on purpose in my opinion
            As correct as you are, we must continue to fight for solutions. We can't afford to say it can't be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Thank you!! I don't know how many times I have said that exact same thing. Then you ask people if they have actually read the book and it's always a no.
              Many people just aren't educated on the topic

Comment

I don't see a video. I would love to see someone tell the truth about la ow life like Calvin 'snoop' or whatever that braindead hoodrat calls himself.

Comment

We need more like him; but of course the music industry will continue to push this 'genocidal' message

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-09-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I see the points he's trying to make and understand where he's coming from, but the delivery and dropping the N bomb is out of wack. Maybe he should expand his vocabulary and come up with more creative words to describe people of color that adhere to gang culture and counter-intuitive practices against the community in which they reside. His points would be taken better

Comment

Working...
                    X