Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: Lennox Lewis is an envious has-been

Tyson Fury: Lennox Lewis is an envious has-been

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/tyso...ious-has-been/

JOHN FURY is praising Lennox Lewis, stating that a young version of the former undisputed world heavyweight champion would have beaten today’s Wladimir Klitschko, who his son Tyson meets on October 24 in Germany.

“A 27-year-old Lewis would have been very hard to beat,” states Fury, “Even though he hates us; I don’t know why he hates us.”

Lennox Lewis has never stated he has any grievance or antipathy towards the Fury family, so the contention appears without foundation, but Tyson certainly believes it.

“Tell you why he hates us?” Tyson asks rhetorically. “Because he’s a has-been, he’s old and he envies other fighters who are active. Has been a fighter, has been a champion, has been in the public eye, has been successful.”

Not gonna lie, Lewis does love being the center of attention.

He wouldn't be envious anything besides the attention the active fighters are getting...Lewis is full of money and retired, Fury isn't even remotely as well-off as Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by ThatLeftaMarc View Post
      Not gonna lie, Lewis does love being the center of attention.

He wouldn't be envious anything besides the attention the active fighters are getting...Lewis is full of money and retired, Fury isn't even remotely as well-off as Lewis
      Time will show that Fury isn't nearly as good as Lewis.

Comment

Fury is a stupid, fat, ugly, bragging clown that makes me listen to him sing when he fights. If he is trying to make himself dislikeable he is succeeding with me. He can fight but he is an incredible A hole. I hope Wlad knocks him out in round one. What does Lewis have to be jealous about? Fury hasn't done much to date. His accomplishments in boxing are a drop in a bucket compared to what Lewis has accomplished in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Fury is a stupid, fat, ugly, bragging clown that makes me listen to him sing when he fights. If he is trying to make himself dislikeable he is succeeding with me. He can fight but he is an incredible A hole. I hope Wlad knocks him out in round one. What does Lewis have to be jealous about? Fury hasn't done much to date. His accomplishments in boxing are a drop in a bucket compared to what Lewis has accomplished in boxing.
          Lennox isn't envious of foul-mouthed Fury.

Fury has been publicly insulting Lennox, who is probably justifiably ashamed that such a classless fool is now representing UK heavyweights.

Joshua is much better than Fury and will have a better career, yet Lennox has respect for him.

Comment

Working...
          X