Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having a Republican primary is pointless....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Is it not a sad day when the leader of the free world is Barack Obama,sure he lied about 98 percent of his promises,sure he is just another bought and payed for politician but what the hell give him another 4 years,what the fck has this country came to,we went from Ronald Regan to this in 24 years.I remember a time when we compromised for the better good of our nation,now the dems might as well be headed by Al Haymon and the rep Bob Arum.
    Reagan introduced The War on Drugs which costs billions of dollars and accomplishes nothing else except to help the U.S lock up a record number of its citizens. Reagan isnt anything Id be excited about electing.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Is it not a sad day when the leader of the free world is Barack Obama,sure he lied about 98 percent of his promises,sure he is just another bought and payed for politician but what the hell give him another 4 years,what the fck has this country came to,we went from Ronald Regan to this in 24 years.I remember a time when we compromised for the better good of our nation,now the dems might as well be headed by Al Haymon and the rep Bob Arum.
      If Bob Arum or Al Haymon were president, Iraq never would have happened. The negotiation for the US to fight Iraq would have fallen through with both countries claiming the other one was ducking and dodging.

Comment

I think the republican primary is for the corporations, not the voters. They need to know which panderer to hire for office via campaign contributions. Of course, I don't know that the Democrats are much different, but at least they only piss on our feet, not our heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          Paul???LOL

Paul can't win anything because outside of his fringe following, neither Republicans, Democrats or Independents take him seriously.

He has to many extreme views that push the mainstream away from him

Gingrich will lose in a landslide and the only viable candidate is Romney. This is why the surge of Gingrich is BAD for the republicans, he's only delaying the inevitable.

I believe the republicans missed a big opportunity in finding a polarizing candidate to run vs Obama.

Obama will win again.
          thing is who ever wins the republican nomination would automatically get the red state Ron Paul would actually compete with Obama in Democrat states and will win the independent votes he is with out a doubt the only candidate in the primary with a chance to beat Obama. Newt would lose in a landslide and so is Romney his poll numbers might look good against Obama right now but he has no chance in the general election

Comment

Crap, crap, crap, after crap posts. Nothing but media minutia. Might as well be listening to Chris Matthews talking to a Democratic/Republican Strategist or some other Fox News dip****.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
              Reagan introduced The War on Drugs which costs billions of dollars and accomplishes nothing else except to help the U.S lock up a record number of its citizens. Reagan isnt anything Id be excited about electing.
              his buddies were also running cocaine.. course he denies ever knowing about it.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Choosing between who hates poor people more is kinda interesting
                Obama loves poor people, which is why he's created more of them than any president since Herbert Hoover.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Obama loves poor people, which is why he's created more of them than any president since Herbert Hoover.
                  I bet my account against yours Obama gets reelected.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I bet my account against yours Obama gets reelected.
                    If Paul Ryan (or maybe Bobby Jindal) was running with Marco Rubio as his VP, I'd take you up on it. I'm even less enthused about these last four no-hopefuls than the tired old Judas goat they put up last time.

Comment

wtf are yall doing even entertaining the thought of newt gingrich. Seriously, newt ****ing gingrich?

By the time the main event happens, romney is going to be weight drained & shot to ****.

smh at the republicans for taking it this far. Just go ahead and nominate rommney already.

Comment

Working...
                      X