Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's a new era at 175! rank the four light heavyweight champs right now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a new era at 175! rank the four light heavyweight champs right now!

1.gvozdyk 2.bivol 3.beterbiev 4.alvarez I think bivol will end up being the best out of the four when it's all said and done.

1. Gvozdyk
    2. Bivol
    3. Alvarez
    4. Beterbiev

I think Gvozdyk would unify the titles if they all did a tournament. I don't know if his weaknesses fall into Bivol's strengths. I've always felt Beterbiev is slightly overrated. Alvarez is a sleeper it's possible the Kovalev fight gave him great confidence and he's live vs. the top two and a favorite over Beterbiev IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      1. Gvozdyk
      2. Bivol
      3. Alvarez
      4. Beterbiev

I think Gvozdyk would unify the titles if they all did a tournament. I don't know if his weaknesses fall into Bivol's strengths. I've always felt Beterbiev is slightly overrated. Alvarez is a sleeper it's possible the Kovalev fight gave him great confidence and he's live vs. the top two and a favorite over Beterbiev IMO.
      I wish we had wssb at 175 but I don't think that will happen. I know gvozdyk is with arum and alvarez vs kovalev 2 will be on arum's network which is espn. Wasn't beterbiev supposed to have signed with arum? bivol is with duva who is now working with top rank. alvarez is a gaymon fight who never works with another promoter plus he hates arum I hope kovalev beats alvarez which removes all roadblocks!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBeastO View Post
        I wish we had wssb at 175 but I don't think that will happen. I know gvozdyk is with arum and alvarez vs kovalev 2 will be on arum's network which is espn. Wasn't beterbiev supposed to have signed with arum? bivol is with duva who is now working with top rank. alvarez is a gaymon fight who never works with another promoter plus he hates arum I hope kovalev beats alvarez which removes all roadblocks!
        Very true about Haymon. Main Events would almost certainly get Bivol-Kovalev together next year if Kovalev wins. I think Beterbiev was signed but then there was something in the contract so now he's on DAZN but I'd assume he may be easy enough to get into a unification.

I think there's a real chance there's one champion by the end of 2020.

Comment

I honestly see a 4 way tie right now. All have shown promise, all have shown limitations. I need to see these mfers start fighting each other. And now with the name guys out of the way if the WBSS did a Sept. 2019 to May 2020 175lb tournament I wouldn't be mad at that at all.

I actually feel like if these guys don't start fighting within the next 9 months that the WBSS tournament will be the perfect spot for them to start fighting each other.

Comment

I have The Nail and Alvarez tied for the top spot.

2. Bivol

3. Jack

4. Beterbiev

5. Kovalev

Don't sleep on Anthony Yarde and Marcus Brown tho!

Comment

Gvozdyk
              Alvarez
              Bivol
              Beterbiev

Comment

Always had Gvozdyk ahead of the rest based on his Chilemba fight, he showed everything a champion needs to show.

Beterbiev is unproven in the pros.
                Bivol got that mad HBO hype - at least GGG had a long run as champ.
                Alvarez would beat Bivol right now, he is 60/40 to beat Beterbiev and 40/60 against Gvozdyk imo.

Comment

1. Beterbiev
                  2. Gvozdyk
                  3. Alvarez
                  4. Bivol

Comment

Also we are forgetting Badou Jack who'd give them all problems IMO. I expect he'll fight Gvozdyk next year. I think Gvozdyk will win and that's the type of extra seasoning that will do him really well moving forward.

Comment

Working...
                    X