Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighter personality jives at you the most...?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fighter personality jives at you the most...?

Jives at you meaning= you don't like them (or their personality anyway).
    For me it is Amir Khan. I know for a lot of people it's going to be Floyd. But for me it's Amir Khan. Just the way he's always talking himself up when he is the laughing stock of the boxing community. There's nothing wrong with trying to instill confidence in yourself but I get the feeling he is just straight lying to people a lot of the time. Like when he said he has the "fastest hands in boxing". Pfffftshhh, according to who? Your fast Amir, but to say you have the 'fastest hands in boxing' is a helluva statement. Also his stories of sparring with Pacquaio. He acts like he has Pacquaio's number. Which, we can't confirm or deny but have some respect for the future atg. He's just too much of a 'chatty patty'...Another fighter like this is Carl Froch. To some extent. But I like Carl Froch a little more. Amir just irks me.

In contrast to this I will go one further on my post and say that Wladimir Klitschko is the most respected personality to me in boxing. All the good qualities you can find in a man are right there. I'm not gonna get into them, but they're right there.

Comment

Amir is far from a laughing stock ya mouth ****. He's a top bloke willing to take on all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by Double_m_g_ View Post
        Jives at you meaning= you don't like them (or their personality anyway).
        For me it is Amir Khan. I know for a lot of people it's going to be Floyd. But for me it's Amir Khan. Just the way he's always talking himself up when he is the laughing stock of the boxing community. There's nothing wrong with trying to instill confidence in yourself but I get the feeling he is just straight lying to people a lot of the time. Like when he said he has the "fastest hands in boxing". Pfffftshhh, according to who? Your fast Amir, but to say you have the 'fastest hands in boxing' is a helluva statement. Also his stories of sparring with Pacquaio. He acts like he has Pacquaio's number. Which, we can't confirm or deny but have some respect for the future atg. He's just too much of a 'chatty patty'...Another fighter like this is Carl Froch. To some extent. But I like Carl Froch a little more. Amir just irks me.
        Guys that act like they are the second coming of Muhammed Ali but have only taken on 1/10 of the risk that Ali did.

Comment

broner is much more a laughing stock than amir is gonna be.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao

Only acknowledges 4 of his 6 children and has been allowed to profess his love of God (with some people using that as a bludgeon against some of his opponents) after being one of the most out-and-out blatant sinners in the sport; point is made even worse when you realize that he found God soon enough to be a man of faith when he threw himself into politics.

The man's utterly disingenuous

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Manny Pacquiao

Only acknowledges 4 of his 6 children and has been allowed to profess his love of God (with some people using that as a bludgeon against some of his opponents) after being one of the most out-and-out blatant sinners in the sport; point is made even worse when you realize that he found God soon enough to be a man of faith when he threw himself into politics.

The man's utterly disingenuous

Comment

there's only 1 fighter I hate more than broner and it's paulie's f@66ot ass.....I don't think i'll be rooting for broner ever again unless they do a re-match, lol...

Comment

Probably broner, haye, floyd, chavez jr

Comment

Ishe Smith, he talks as if he is an elite fighter

Comment

Working...
                    X