No announcement yet.

"Its a Wonderful Life" is NOT a Christmas movie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Its a Wonderful Life" is NOT a Christmas movie

one of my favorite movies of all time, but people get this belief that it is a Christmas movie.. sorry its not, the ending takes place during Christmas time, but the movie is not revolved around the holiday of Christmas... i know alot of people watching during Christmas season... but i just don't get it

one of the greatest movies in my opinion, but it is not a Christmas movie

So a movie set on Christmas eve that utlizes christmas imagery around a christmas theme is not a christmas movie because someone on boxingscene says so?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      So a movie set on Christmas eve that utlizes christmas imagery around a christmas theme is not a christmas movie because someone on boxingscene says so?
      around a Christmas theme that takes place at the end of the movie....... not the whole movie

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        around a Christmas theme that takes place at the end of the movie....... not the whole movie
        It's about a man contemplating suicide on christmas eve. It's a christmas movie.

Comment

Thank you for the correction, I used to pull this oldie out around Christmas and watch it. Will not make that mistake again now that I know.

Comment

Plus the story bears striking similarities with A Christmas Carol.

Comment

Working...
            X