Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    The US is the top economy n the world.

if they can't afford to give who can.
    Being able to and having to are separate.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Red - yes things to fix. Jamaicai s borrowing to build those thngs at the moment.

Nice arguement by the way. That's what some Dems are saying. No need to waste money on the wall when there are more pressing issues at hand.

How can Jamaica give when t is underdeveloped?

By the way, why is the wall a pressing issue to you?
    Yawn. I grow tired of your deflecting Siablo. You said countries that have more than others should give to those with less. Jamaica clearly has more than many others and yet you don’t ask the same of your own. It’s this double standard on your part I addressed.

But to close out this argument as I have now grown bored of it, Jamaica should be under no obligation to help out any other countries before taking care of its own needs, the same way the US should be under no obligation to give anyone anything before taking care of its own. And just like Jamaica, the US has much to take care of at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      I know my man.
      But if Siablo is gonna say the US is obligated just because it has more money than other countries his standards should fit to his country compared to others.
      Foreign aid is one of those issues where hypocrisy abounds

Bleeding hearts are the first to complain that a developed nation isn't doing enough for others and also to whinge about the lack of essential services at home

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
        Damn that’s a good one. Lol

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Being able to and having to are separate.

Yawn. I grow tired of your deflecting Siablo. You said countries that have more than others should give to those with less. Jamaica clearly has more than many others and yet you don’t ask the same of your own. It’s this double standard on your part I addressed.

But to close out this argument as I have now grown bored of it, Jamaica should be under no obligation to help out any other countries before taking care of its own needs, the same way the US should be under no obligation to give anyone anything before taking care of its own. And just like Jamaica, the US has much to take care of at home.
            it depends on the level of development.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              The US is so developed, it is considering spending money to build a wall for an issue that isn't pressing.

Jamaica has poor health facilities
              Underfunded, under resource police departments
              Serious brain drain because we can't pay suitable wages or develop industries to hire our most qualified people.
              Etc
              Proverbs 12:11 - He who works his land will have abundant food, but he who chases fantasies lacks judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• That White House dinner last night was funny as hell. I can't even be mad at Trump for that one. That **** was to real

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X