No announcement yet.

Matchroom fights lined up for 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    He said it was 2 other signings besides Frankham. Doubt Golovkin yet, if anything in the interview was to do with Golovkin it was him saying he couldnt go to the Crawford/Khan presser as he has a "very important meeting" to attend in NY.

Jessie Vargas is saying negotiations are underway for a Brook fight in the US, April 6th https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...2584039424?p=v
    That'd be a great fight, hope it's true.

Comment

He said it was 2 other signings besides Frankham. Doubt Golovkin yet, if anything in the interview was to do with Golovkin it was him saying he couldnt go to the Crawford/Khan presser as he has a "very important meeting" to attend in NY.

Jessie Vargas is saying negotiations are underway for a Brook fight in the US, April 6th https://mobile.twitter.com/MichaelBe...2584039424?p=v
      My initial thoughts were golovkin and Jacobs. The timing would be sensible with Andrade fighting from a marketing perspective.

But I suspect I’ll be well off the mark!

Comment

Liverpool card March 30th

Liam Smith vs Sam Eggington
        Joe Hughes vs Robbie Davies Jr
        Anthony Fowler vs Scott Fitzgerald
        David Price

Comment

Some more rumours/official

Feb 23rd Mexico card - Brandon Rios vs Humberto Soto

Mar Scotland card - Lucas Browne vs Tom Little, probably Burns' card, Buatsi/Conroy lands here?

April 6th - Vargas vs Brook, Roman vs Doheny

Usyk has a date, soon to be announced, probably US

Ryder vs Lemieux on Canelo/Jacobs

Algieri vs Tommy Coyle

Italian card soon to be announced, March. No more news on Germany, maybe Klitschko gunna launch this.

Comment

I love Browne vs Little, good scrap to get Big daddy ready for price or the rhino. Hearn better put the Highlander on that card

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              I love Browne vs Little, good scrap to get Big daddy ready for price or the rhino. Hearn better put the Highlander on that card
              Browne laid out his plans today, said hes working with Hearn now. Wants to go Little>>Allen>>Price, cut through the UK scene like a pound store Linares

Comment

Browne laid out his plans today, said hes working with Hearn now. Wants to go Little>>Allen>>Price, cut through the UK scene like a pound store Linares
                My wiener just ripped a hole in my pants!!! Best boxing news I've heard in a long time

Comment

Where the hell is Michael Hunter?

Comment

And where the hell is Daniyar Yeleussinov?

Comment

• Have updated front page. Matchroom certainly looking stronger with the cards they have coming up now, I suspect they will be announcing another couple cards over next week or two because there are still a lot of fighters without a fight who we would be expecting!

Comment

Working...
                      X