• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next Winky Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
      The next Winky Wright

Bullshiiit. In what aspect, because in his mind he's avoided?

I've seen Winky fights, as I've been watching since before his time and they fight nothing alike.

Comment

Maybe most unknown fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Casualfanforyou View Post
          The next Winky Wright
          Don't distespect winky by comparing him to sir talk alot boo hoo Andrade..

Comment

just stfu and fight somebody worth a damn...

Comment

focking boo boo man.....get a decent fight.....you are embarrassing...and this is from a fellow rhode islander who wants to see you do big things...you are doing nothing...making no waves...getting no good fights

Comment

Even after signing with DAZN it still feels like nothing change with his career which is a shame because Prime Years was wasted away

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                  poo poo's biggest win is a split decision over Vanes Martyrosian. Maybe when he says "baddest", he actually means bad
                  You have pretty much said it perfectly, God can this guy talk though. I really do hope he faces one of the best at 160 just to shut him up.

Comment

Worst resume in the division. His biggest wins are 2 split decisions against Vanes Martirosyan & Jack Culcay

Comment

I see no lies told, at worst he's definitely one of them. It's always interesting to me. How people pick & choose when to acknowledge terrible judging. Talking about SD wins I guess DLH & Canelo were really SD & MD losses against Floyd lol. If you know boxing you know Floyd beat them clearly. Same with Andrade, Vanes himself admitted defeat, & it wasn't his best performance but no way in he'll you could say Culcay won 7 rounds.

People pick & choose cause they like lies. They wanna specify SD for their agenda lol like I keep saying if Andrade so easy get the fight & get an easy belt, if Ortiz so old get the fight & beat the old man. Wilder said you do that you get him butu know niccas just be wanting to talk they don't believe half the shlt they say anyway ✌

Comment

Working...
                      X