No announcement yet.

Rumor: Usyk Vs Ortiz is on!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
    Really, I don't recall Usyk being that hard to catch flush.

Everyone he has fought has done it, he has usually just taken the shots pretty well.

He won't take the shots from Ortiz that well, however.

He was LOSING to Bellew when he caught up to Tony.

Ortiz is much more skilled than Bellew.

Don't cry when Usyk winds up on the canvas multiple times.
    Usyk has a chin. Breidis was a legit puncher that knocked out a legitimate Heavyweight cold and Usyk took his shots like it was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
      Ortiz is going to hit fresh air all night just like Gassiev.

People will be surprised how Usyk can expose basic skillset of Ortiz. Good fight for Usyk, He'll make a serious statement.
      This. Way too much speed on Usyk for slowman Ortiz. He's hgonna stop Ortiz late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Yeah Povetkin seems more of his lane for the first fight maybe Takam since he is also with Matchroom
        Exactly these fools think Usyk is some untouchable fighter,when he catches a bomb from a real heavyweight he will know how out of depth he is!

Plan is fight Lebedev at 200, move up to heavyweight and fight Pulev or Takam then one more fight and then fight AJ!

Comment

Usyk said to hell with tuneups. he wanna swim with sharks right away. Ortiz will test that chin like its never been tested before. but props to Usyk, not even Juicy J wanted to fight King Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
            Joyce was garbage when he fought Usyk, practically every HW that Usyk fought at that stage has improved leaps and bounds since then. Usyk was already an established, well experienced amateur, the other guys weren't. Joyce was able to hit Usyk and he's 1/12th the boxer Ortiz is.

Joyce is much bigger then Ortiz and throws in volume punching , he overwhelms guys. Ortiz doesn't he counter punches in spurts so it will be a stylistic advantage for Usyk .

Comment

Whoever loses, I win.

I like this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Usyk has a chin. Breidis was a legit puncher that knocked out a legitimate Heavyweight cold and Usyk took his shots like it was nothing.
                So did Brandon desaillier and Noel geor

Based on that I think it's slightly possible Ortiz hits a little bit harder than 69% KO Bredis

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Want to bet on this fight?

I don't think Ortiz will land one power punch. I think Usyk will dance and make him quit on his stool late in the fight.
                  So much BS in this thread on both sides

This is going to be a very competitive fight, either Usyk scrapes to a controversial decision or Ortiz chins him

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    Joyce is much bigger then Ortiz and throws in volume punching , he overwhelms guys. Ortiz doesn't he counter punches in spurts so it will be a stylistic advantage for Usyk .
                    Joyce is one of the slowest guys in the division though, and at the stage he fought Usyk, he'd have lost to any top 30 HW.

Usyk has actually struggled with counter punchers and some of the best shots I've seen him hit with were by counters. Look at Bellew-Briedis, Bellew was beating him and Briedis nearly pulled off the upset.

Ortiz isn't some 1 dimensional, undersized guy like Gassiev either, he's a gifted boxer puncher, from the southpaw stance no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Ortiz is going to hit fresh air all night just like Gassiev.

People will be surprised how Usyk can expose basic skillset of Ortiz. Good fight for Usyk, He'll make a serious statement.
                      Ortiz “basic skill set” wow shows how little you know about boxing.

So then if Ortiz is “basic” then usyk is as robotic and stiff as they come

Comment

Working...
                      X