Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jack: Stevenson's Situation Sad; Hope He Comes Back To Normal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jack: Stevenson's Situation Sad; Hope He Comes Back To Normal

Badou Jack is among many in boxing who've been encouraged by Adonis Stevenson's recovery recently from a brain injury. Jack, who battled Stevenson to a 12-round draw May 19 in Toronto, spoke Wednesday about how he has coped with what has happened to one of his recent opponents. While Jack realizes Stevenson was well aware of what could happen in this brutal business, Stevenson's situation still has weighed heavily on him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very classy of Jack to pray for Adonis.

Comment

Nice words from Jack. I hope the best for Adonis.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
        Very classy of Jack to pray for Adonis.
        Originally posted by GreenNinja111 View Post
        Nice words from Jack. I hope the best for Adonis.
        IDK about "nice" but I feel thick already from this dipsht bragging about how he managed to draw with Stevenson (where he was afraid to throw 1st half of fight).

It's SEVERAL times i read this sht from him when he inserts phrases like this which feel utterly unnatural there.
        Originally posted by badou jack
        I was very emotional about it, since I’ve been in the ring with him in my last fight and, you know, he took a lot of punishment in that fight. He was stumbling around in the hotel after the fight, and everybody said he really took a beating.
        Somebody make him shut, please. Even if he loose he probably says how much beating other guy received from him.

Comment

Badou Jack is a cool cat. Most those UK boys come standard with a good understanding of human respect. Always sensed good vibes from Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
            IDK about "nice" but I feel thick already from this dipsht bragging about how he managed to draw with Stevenson (where he was afraid to throw 1st half of fight).

It's SEVERAL times i read this sht from him when he inserts phrases like this which feel utterly unnatural there.

Somebody make him shut, please. Even if he loose he probably says how much beating other guy received from him.
            *Lose... as in loser... and is you for having zero class. You have a beef with Jack? Find another thread. Yes, close fight. But not the time or place to bring it up.

And BTW, good to hear Jack offering positive thoughts for Stevenson. Hopefully the man does have a full recovery and can enjoy his retirement years.

Comment

Classy as always. My personal favorite fighter nowadays. Not the most skilled, not the biggest or strongest, but he's a very determined fighter who's very strong mentally. I was 1 of the people who wrote him off after his KO loss. He really surprised me by how he came back from that loss by fighting and beating champion after champion in great exciting fights all at a relatively advanced age in boxing terms.

I wish Stevenson a full speedy recovery so that he can enjoy his retirement years and be able to take care of his family. His situation really made consider continuing watching the sport. Hopefully he can come out of this safe, would be great for me personally as well.

Comment

Hes from Sweden but has been living in the us for like 15 years

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  *Lose... as in loser... and is you for having zero class. You have a beef with Jack? Find another thread. Yes, close fight. But not the time or place to bring it up.
                  Do you know one secret of successed people/families/nations? They don't take into account opinions of people with intellect of a dull child. Of the one like who uses argument "wrong time or place to bring up" AGAINST poster who used the same fking argument in a criticque of dpsht jack... ,and about the same line of quote, too!

If you are an adult then congrats! You're imbicill for taking a small post as a fking unsolveable riddle!
                  Last edited by Ajvar; 01-04-2019, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                    Do you know one secret of successed people/families/nations? They don't take into account opinions of people with intellect of a dull child. Of the one like who uses argument "wrong time or place to bring up" AGAINST poster who used the same fking argument in a criticque of dpsht jack... ,and about the same line of quote, too!
                    If you are an adult then congrats! You're imbicill for taking a small post as a fking unsolveable riddle!
                    You should probably either change meds or change the dosage of your current meds. Then maybe your conversations will end up being somewhat more conventional. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                    X