No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Believe Canelo Wants Jacobs, I Know DAZN Wants It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Damn homie it's that punk Jason Shaw huh???
    He aint who he's fronting to be ill bet on that. He aint black either. He grammar checked me on a boxing site??? Plus he says fake news....I dont know any black boxer who would grammer check on boxing site.

He grammar checked me just like this one clown used to do a couple years back for the EXACT sht??? Thay aint coincidence. This is his new account he's been banned a bunch of times.

He wanted to Facebook bet me a couple years ago. Someone else posted pics of him hitting on guys and trying to suk their dics. I told him to fuk off! Dudes a F@ggot!!

Comment

• Questions is do Cocaine Hoya want it

Comment

• [QUOTE=wrecksracer;19386974]We already know that Canelo will drop the WBC belt anytime they try to force a mandatory on him. It's already happened once. The WBC begged him back. He doesn't care about the WBC belt. WBC will let Canelo do whatever he wants. Hell, Charlo was already supposed to be the mandatory for the winner of Canelo v GGG 2. All of the sudden, he is the mandatory for the loser.[/QUOTE]True indeed! That was some BS! I want to see what they do, now that GGG has declined to fight Charlo!

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
          GGG deserves a rematch more than anyone deserves a shot who isn’t a “belt holder”.

The wbc will NEEEVER strip Canelo for Charlo. Jermall is legitimately the least deserving of a shot at Canelo and making that fight isnt going to be as easy as Danny or GGG nor will it sell.

Think the WBC will tell Canelo what to do when the amount of money he’s bringing them in one fight is the equivalent of 10 from one of the others? After this past fight and his lack of a stellar resume, I personally am no longer interested in tht fight and I doubt anyone else is either.

Id literally rather see close to 10 fights before that fight at this point. And the wbc’s pockets do too.
          Well maybe Haymon has to use his leverage! Does the WBC want that PBC money, or that Canelo money? Look at Canelo's resume! There are PBC fighters everywhere!

Comment

Me quitting???
            Punk you the one living off welfare and selling your kids food stamps just like all the others of your kind,.....
            That's what your people are known for,...
            My people and I work for ours!
            Our reputation is being hard workers and making the best out of every situation we in!
            What's your reputation???
            Being crackheads and raping each other's kids...
            That's all you are known for so you better check yourself before you try to put my people down you worthless piece of garbage!
            And yes I'm an ex con but I'm willing to bet money that I'm doing way better than you financially! I'm stable in life and I'm independent!
            Are You??? Of course not!
            I'm doing more than ok but I don't need to come on here and tell a bunch of nobody strangers to make myself feel better about it. Nor do I need be an emotional slut just because somebody disagrees with my thoughts on a boxer. You Canelo fans want everyone to worship and praise him as you do, but people have their own opinions and aren't all gullible to fall into the nonsense. I think he should have 4 losses which would change the entire way he's perceived. You think he's a God to Mexicans. You're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
            Everytime somebody writes something about canelo that you disagree with you become an emotional ho. Wahhh, fk u punk, Wahhh stop hating cause he's successful, wahhhh I feel sorry for your mother, Wahhh canelo is king! Grow the fk up and stop being a groupie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I'm doing more than ok but I don't need to come on here and tell a bunch of nobody strangers to make myself feel better about it. Nor do I need be an emotional slut just because somebody disagrees with my thoughts on a boxer. You Canelo fans want everyone to worship and praise him as you do, but people have their own opinions and aren't all gullible to fall into the nonsense. I think he should have 4 losses which would change the entire way he's perceived. You think he's a God to Mexicans. You're not changing my mind and I'm not changing yours.
              Everytime somebody writes something about canelo that you disagree with you become an emotional ho. Wahhh, fk u punk, Wahhh stop hating cause he's successful, wahhhh I feel sorry for your mother, Wahhh canelo is king! Grow the fk up and stop being a groupie.
              Fucc off punk! You little F A G G biitch!
              You've been exposed by Shadow as being a F A G G!
              Why am I not surprised?? 😂
              I bet you're own mom wishes she would of swallowed you! 🤣
              You punk ass loser!
              I really do feel sorry for your mother now,... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                https://youtu.be/EsGNL9K5mUk

Comment

Fucc off punk! You little F A G G biitch!
                  You've been exposed by Shadow as being a F A G G!
                  Why am I not surprised?? 😂
                  I bet you're own mom wishes she would of swallowed you! 🤣
                  You punk ass loser!
                  I really do feel sorry for your mother now,... Lol
                  exposed by shadowww??? Clown ass Mexicans. That punk told me he had tickets to go to a fight near where I live, we both agreed to meet at a boxing gym the day of the fight , I even offered to pick his ass up and drive him to the gym, then the day before he tells me he couldn't afford it. Meanwhile he told me before he already purchased the tickets. Then he tried to lie and say he never said he was coming. But when I reposted his exact quote, he disappeared and wouldn't comment on my posts again until I called his ass out yesterday. He's the one that was exposed for being a pu$$y and a coward. Figures that's the type of behavior you'd support considering you already support a known ducker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Well maybe Haymon has to use his leverage! Does the WBC want that PBC money, or that Canelo money? Look at Canelo's resume! There are PBC fighters everywhere!
                    The only dude who could use leverage on Canelo is Floyd. Canelo has been willing to fight anyone but he’s under contract with DAZN now for years. Haymon can’t give anything to Canelo that he doesnt already have.

Charlo isnt fighting Canelo anytime soon and the wbc takes a percentage from the fighter/champion so the entire pbc roster is irrelevant if you want a percentage of a huge number with Canelo. Unless you’re talking corruption and Haymon paying the WBC lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      The only dude who could use leverage on Canelo is Floyd. Canelo has been willing to fight anyone but he’s under contract with DAZN now for years. Haymon can’t give anything to Canelo that he doesnt already have.

Charlo isnt fighting Canelo anytime soon and the wbc takes a percentage from the fighter/champion so the entire pbc roster is irrelevant if you want a percentage of a huge number with Canelo. Unless you’re talking corruption and Haymon paying the WBC lol
                      Canelo vs. Fielding was Canelo's 1st bout on DAZN! Canelo is a cash cow, but his rep is also "tainted." He needs a dance partner, and Charlo has been on deck since April!

What I'm saying if the WBC wants to suck off Canelo, maybe Haymon advises his folks (Wilder, Benavidez, Charlo, Harrison, Porter, Mikey Garcia, GRJ) to start dropping their WBC belts too? It seems to work for Canelo!

Comment

Working...
                      X