Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either way you have it. Anthony Joshua lost

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Your mainman got outboxed by a 'eurobum brit' coming off 2 years of partying
      1hourRun will never live this humiliation down.

His boy Stevenson got his ass beat as well!

Comment

I don't dislike (or love) either fighter very powerfully. It was a good match and I'd like to see both embarrass joshua.

But that was definitely a case of corrupt judging. Fury was far ahead enough that he could have just started goofing off and having points deducted and still won. The knockdowns weren't nearly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          1hourRun will never live this humiliation down.

His boy Stevenson got his ass beat as well!
          Yep and by another 'eurobum' im surprised he hasnt logged out for a few weeks

Comment

There wasn’t nearly enough offense from Fury, who looked his entire game plan was to focus on making Wilder miss, but without throwing anything back. It was sparring partner type stuff from Fury. There was nothing there from Fury to give the fight. He was very lucky the judges didn’t give the 30-year-old Fury a fat loss, as generally when a fighter is knocked down twice in a fight, they lose. That’s just the way it is. If Fury wanted to win, he should have stayed on his feet.

In the final punch stats, Wilder landed 71 shots. Fury connected on 84 shots. Fury’s punches were mostly weak jabs. Wilder’s shots were power shots, and they landed with much more force. Although Wilder’s percentage of power punches landed was poor, he still landed the cleaner blows throughout the contest.

By Scott Gilfoid

-------------------------------

Nailed exactly the way i feel about it.

Wilder won that fight. Fury can't win based on Wilder missing or barely landing more punches then Wilder when there's not just one but two knockdowns in that fight. No one would have said **** if Riess waved off the fight in the 12th, but because Tyson got up he won? What 10/8 rounds did he win? He skirted by all 10-9s with an average of one punch above Wilder per round without ever not landing the more meaningful shots and you are not bias?

My ass, Wilder won that fight and it's Tyson Fury who should thank his lucky stars for the draw. Everyone saw Wilder snap Tyson's head back when he connected and dropped him multiple times. You didn't see Wilder wobble and you hardly got a hard punch out of Fury. So out of the 13 more punches he landed how many of them am I meant to believe were harder than Wilder's? Exactly my ****in' point, those are Fury's jabs and those jabs do not outweigh a knockdown let alone two.

This was a robbery. Wilder's been put in position to where even he feels like if he doesn't get the KO he's a failure. Dude gave you some hellacious boxing and Fury's ass got clipped twice. Cry me a ****in' river, it won't change **** or what happens next time Deontay puts hands on him.

Comment

Working...
            X