Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre ward reveals what benavidez did wrong against crawford; explains "red flag" for

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre ward reveals what benavidez did wrong against crawford; explains "red flag" for

Exactly. Quit with all that extra **** and fight your man.

Comment

getting inside a ring with one leg isnt gonna help him either.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        He is right those emotional guys never last, even Tyson gave up mid fight and when faced adversity he crumbled instead of digging deep.

Comment

Ward is a psychologist of fighting. Compartmentalise. Know when to use emotion and when to lay back. Brilliant advice. True about big hitters in the HOF, they weren't "ra ra" but calculated.

Comment

I think that knee is what did him in he can't move quickly to cut off the ring, he can't plant his leg for power, why do you think he wanted Crawford to stand there and trade with him. I thought that knee was a 100%. If that knee was never injured I think he would have beat Crawford when a guy blows his knee he's never the same look how easy Cotto beat Sergio Martinez. Healthy knee Sergio knocks out Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              What are you Larry 5'7 185 pounds

Comment

Let me guess, elbow, clinch, headbutt and once u get your opponents on the ropes punch them in the balls

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  I think that knee is what did him in he can't move quickly to cut off the ring, he can't plant his leg for power, why do you think he wanted Crawford to stand there and trade with him. I thought that knee was a 100%. If that knee was never injured I think he would have beat Crawford when a guy blows his knee he's never the same look how easy Cotto beat Sergio Martinez. Healthy knee Sergio knocks out Cotto
                  Lol......XD XD XD

Youd have a point if it has been a 7-5 fight before the KO. It wasnt even close

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    What are you Larry 5'7 185 pounds
                    6 feet 225

Comment

Working...
                    X