Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horrifying photos of obama’s illegal alien facilities the media refuses to show you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Cry uncle on what?

You're arguing with Mega the Don.

I'm Tony Trick-Pony.

Try and keep up.

Shut up, bltch. You aint shlt.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Shut up, bltch. You aint shlt.
      Oh I struck a nerve.

Damn, bruh.

I thought you had thicker skin than that.

Comment

Oh I struck a nerve.

Damn, bruh.

I thought you had thicker skin than that.
        In case you are incapable of comprehending the last message, that was a dismissal.

Let me make it clear. You're dismissed, bltch. Try again some other thread.

Comment

In case you are incapable of comprehending the last message, that was a dismissal.

Let me make it clear. You're dismissed, bltch. Try again some other thread.
          Damn, I didn't mean to **** up your day and all.

Nothing personal, bruh.

Peace...

Comment

Damn, I didn't mean to **** up your day and all.

Nothing personal, bruh.

Peace...
            No worries. You didn't **** up my day.

What you did was put on a skirt and wave pom poms. When I pointed out that you and your drunken friend were wrong, you deflected and basically said, "Well, I didn't say anything...he did."

That's what you call a bltch move. That's why you get no respect.

Peace.

Comment

No worries. You didn't **** up my day.

What you did was put on a skirt and wave pom poms. When I pointed out that you and your drunken friend were wrong, you deflected and basically said, "Well, I didn't say anything...he did."

That's what you call a bltch move. That's why you get no respect.

Peace.

I wasn't arguing with you. I pointed out how using caps makes you seem crazy and that Trump is p1ssing off both sides. Then you called me and whoever else clowns and idiots. Then you call me a b1tch without me calling you one bad word. You drew blood on this with your insults. Just because you're arguing with dude, doesn't mean you you're into with me, too. I was just a dude walking by. Don't be swinging at passers. You don't have to argue with the world.

Peace.

Comment

I wasn't arguing with you. I pointed out how using caps makes you seem crazy and that Trump is p1ssing off both sides. Then you called me and whoever else clowns and idiots. Then you call me a b1tch without me calling you one bad word. You drew blood on this with your insults. Just because you're arguing with dude, doesn't mean you you're into with me, too. I was just a dude walking by. Don't be swinging at passers. You don't have to argue with the world.

Peace.
                Wasn't it you that cosigned what the dude was saying? Pretty sure you did.

Then you said I was crazy for the caps. Fair enough.

Then you said I was living in an alternative universe....but you never once challenged me on anything that I said.

I'll apologize for the insults aimed at you. I agree they were uncalled for and unnecessary.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                X