No announcement yet.

Jermell Charlo vs Erislandy Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermell Charlo vs Erislandy Lara

The winner fights Hurd. Meanwhile Hurd gets a tune up fight against a bum since he deserves tune up after several brutal fights in a row.

Honestly Lara is one of my favorite fighters. I think Lara is a dangerous match for charlo. I going with the Cuban round 11 knockout

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
      Honestly Lara is one of my favorite fighters. I think Lara is a dangerous match for charlo. I going with the Cuban round 11 knockout
      I got Lara by UD. Charlo looked to stiff against shot Trout.

Comment

Yeah against solid competition Charlo picks his moments a lot wiser but against an experience counter puncher like laura I think he will catch him early or really late for the win

Comment

Why delay things? Jermell and Hurd both hold titles so let them fight as planned. Hurd is the best at 154 with the possible exception of the new Mexican champion. Hurd clearly beat Lara and both Hurd and Lara beat Trout better than Jermell did. Hurd will beat Jermell in my opinion. Then Hurd could fight the Mexican 154 pound champion with all the belts at stake. Lara can wait a while to rematch Hurd or he could fight the Mexican champ while Hurd is busy with Jermell.

Comment

Working...
          X