No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Reportedly To Sign 100 Million Extension

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Don’t listen to Fat Dan Rafael.He is still bitter with Eddie Hearn because he didn’t supply him and the rest of the media front row tables at one of his many shows. So the fat c#nt thighs were numb because he had to rest his laptop and full course meal ( and his colleagues left over food more than likely)on his lap the entire night and probably got cramp. The fat weasel
    Lol.. good one! I don't like dan.. but he iz right.. AJs attitude is different when Wilder's name is mentioned.

Comment

Mayweather signed a 3 year 200 mil contract with Showtime/CBS - that's just guaranteed money - doesn't mean Joshua will not earn more.

Wonder what Bum life will be making compared over the next 3 years if he ducks Joshua?

Comment

More superficial excess hype, for more greedy excess money, for more "risk free" fights - what a champ!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          He needs Wilder doe , who isnt struggling for the HUGE paydays like Joshua is.

Wilder Mr. " i make 1.4 Million a fight " We dont think we'll defeat Joshua so we didnt accept 12.5 Million that Hearn offered and we didnt even want to negotiate it ..lol .
          Meanwhile, folks still out there searching for that 50 million lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
            50 million plus for one fight.. or 100 million for 3 years, around 6 fights... hmmmm. Joshua is not family to the hearn's, he is just a sucker. I want to see the fight now.. before Povetkin ruins the party. If he doesn't fight wilder now.. he never will. An i will be rooting for Povetkin for the upset! Bc cowards don't get no love over here. No guts no glory punk!!!!
            Signing a contract extension doesn't mean he then doesn't get paid for individual fights so there's no 'or' in the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Mayweather signed a 3 year 200 mil contract with Showtime/CBS - that's just guaranteed money - doesn't mean Joshua will not earn more.

Wonder what Bum life will be making compared over the next 3 years if he ducks Joshua?
              Wilder will make about 11 Million on low end with 1.5 paydays some 2 Million dollar fights and 15 Million on high assuming he makes a few 2 Million dollar fights and fights 3 times a year .....

So realistically hes looking at roughly 12 Million in all likelyhood which is approximately what actually Hearn offered him and thats in a span of 3 years and ASSUMING he makes some 2 Million dollar fights .

So he could be making below 10 Million in 3 years also without the Joshua fight should he only fight twice a year and make his average .

Not smart at all is it acting like you are worth over when you stand to make 30 PLUS Million in TWO fights ...... that is the deal those clowns refused to negotiate and finagle a better deal through a smoke screen counter offer , one they couldn't make without Joshua agreeing to the terms first ....lol
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2018, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
                Meanwhile, folks still out there searching for that 50 million lol
                See above !

Comment

Wilder fan girls were is the fraud from Alabama hiding why don’t he accept the AJ fight ?

Comment

Look pull your heads out of your arses there will be no wilder Joshua fight hearns cashcow be gone if Joshua gets beat end of story

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      It is no need for him to leave Eddie but I don't think anybody expected him to. I just want to see AJ vs Wilder I don't care about all this Promotional, Manager ****! Make The fuking Fight!
                      LOL, but yea I get this.

We do talk about it a lot these days. I mean its more a part of it then its ever been doe so to some degree its relevant like its never been before. Who you are with can end up saying who you are more or less likely to fight in the future.

Comment

Working...
                      X