No announcement yet.

Best of the decades.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best of the decades.

Who do you consider the best fighter for the following decades? I'll post mine along with it. (Just for the sake of some criteria let's say they had to fight for at least 6 years or 20 fights in that decade.
    Obviously many won't agree with me on some but looking forward to seeing your picks!

70's - Ali
    80's - Tyson (Leonard close second)
    90's - RJJ
    2000's - Floyd
    2010's - Crawford

crawford fighter of the decade lol, talk about american bias on here, this forum is getting ****ing ridiculous. you know what i need some time off from posting on here

Comment

Its 2010s. Who has done more? 3 division champ, fully unified a division and now stepping up into arguably the toughest division in boxing all in this decade. Obviously this opinion can change with 1 1/2 years left of the decade but who would you put ahead of him? I debated with loma but his resume is kind of short, stacked but still short. GGG gets a pass on the best of the decade from me fighting guys like vanes, Monroe, wade, etc. I will say if loma beats Mikey id put him over Crawford but not until then

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
      crawford fighter of the decade lol, talk about american bias on here, this forum is getting ****ing ridiculous. you know what i need some time off from posting on here

Comment

Working...
      X