No announcement yet.

Another recession coming soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    Dude you say you’re an Engineer you seem to lack critical thinking skills . Remember you’re loony Leftist said electing Trump would collapse the markets . Put your thinking hat on this is a fear tactic used by Leftist like your self in not voting for President Trump in 2020 . The Markets will collapse when A Democrat is in office you know the ones trying to bring American down with their High Tax policies, regulations that kill jobs and just give loans to anyone even to welfare Queens to purchase a $500,000 home using EBT card to make the payment
    democrat or republican it doesn't matter. the one who will make the economy collapsed again is those sociopath in wallstreet. they will hatch another ponzi scheme like subprime mortgage market and steal everybody's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      This..

https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/facts/oth...leave-me-alone

Now I got japanese people calling me up with amazing money making investment opportunities... I’m sick of the garbage..
      so what do i have to Z?? because i believe there will be another big economy crisis in the next 5-10 years. at this stage is already unavoidable cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
        so what do i have to Z?? because i believe there will be another big economy crisis in the next 5-10 years. at this stage is already unavoidable cycle.
        Two years tops... tops... I’ll check and get back to you on what I can say...

Pm you.. cool

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          My financial advisor told me another recession may be coming by the time 2020 arrives. What do you guys think? Could another big recession be in store?
          Recessions need catalyst, so any recession or how bad it is will be based on what the catalyst looks like.

The ending of NAFTA would likely cause a recession, war with Iran or North Korea would cause a recession, heck Trump being found to have colluded with the Russians to undermine the would cause a recession.

Would any of those be anywhere near as bad as things got when the entire world's banking economy was put on the brink of collapse? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I actually get cold calls from "financial advisor" from time to time.. i just hang up... i dont think a good financial advisor would be making cold calls..
            They must have gotten my number from somewhere...
            That part is false. I'm a financial adviser and third year already pushing 200k+. I make 20 cold calls a day despite not needing to make one. Sometimes cold calling is just in the blood of any top sales person regardless of how much they make.

Comment

A recession is coming. We have a cyclical economy. Boom periods are followed by busts. With Obama we were coasting with low unemployment and booming business and stock market. With tax cuts that predominant favored only the rich we are now hurtling towards a recession. FYI generally the stock market goes up with a Democratic President while deficits soar under Republican leadership.

Comment

Save your money, get some Gold, go Jewish and stick together, never spend money in times when the economy is booming... think counterintuitively, don’t follow the heard...

Comment

No there will not be a global crash.

Comment

Oh well if that happens, I can always go back to moving bricks, robbing and extorting. I have a set of different skills.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      democrat or republican it doesn't matter. the one who will make the economy collapsed again is those sociopath in wallstreet. they will hatch another ponzi scheme like subprime mortgage market and steal everybody's money.
                      That’s why I said they will give loans to anyone . Remember it was Democrats who started the Home Affordible care act which created the housing mess and drove home prices to ridiculous prices you know like Obamacare did to insurance prices

Comment

Working...
                      X