Collapse
No announcement yet.

Save Yourself The $50 Cotto Wins This Easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im watching the fight at a friends house will a lot of friends and family. im not paying anything is it ok if i still watch the fight? or in you great opinion should i save my time as well? since your so sure your right!

Comment

Originally posted by The Narcissist View Post
      Shalafi is the forum hair stylist.

Talking about other peoples input don't mean ****.
      lmao funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        lmao funny stuff.
        Not as funny as your "I got faster handspeed than PacMan" Shadowboxing video, that **** had me crackin' for days dawg.

Comment

Even tho this thread was probably intended to start controversy I actually agree. I dont see anything Margarito possesses that can trouble Cotto. Margarito does have a very good workrate but Cotto is in terrific shape also. I dont think Cotto is going to run out of gas, but that will be the only way Margarito gets the W. Cotto is better technically, is quicker and I believe he hits harder. Cotto wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
            Even tho this thread was probably intended to start controversy I actually agree. I dont see anything Margarito possesses that can trouble Cotto. Margarito does have a very good workrate but Cotto is in terrific shape also. I dont think Cotto is going to run out of gas, but that will be the only way Margarito gets the W. Cotto is better technically, is quicker and I believe he hits harder. Cotto wide UD.
            you dont think margarito's power combined with his workrate can trouble Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
              Not as funny as your "I got faster handspeed than PacMan" Shadowboxing video, that **** had me crackin' for days dawg.
              you need to get some NEW material
              **** is played out son.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                The fight is gonna be 1 sided Cotto will bang the body all day and win a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  you need to get some NEW material
                  **** is played out son.
                  **** dat chet bro, that material is still funny as fawk.

Comment

I'm not gonna' said that it will be a walk in the park for Cotto... but definetly Cotto by UD or late KO!

Comment

Originally posted by Shalafi View Post
                      **** dat chet bro, that material is still funny as fawk.
                      yawn

Comment

Working...
                      X