No announcement yet.

SJW's ruin movies and games, the newest to the list

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Skull View Post
    They did contribute, but it was in the minimal amount 708 black Americans died, shall we compare that to the others?
    It's not their fault though, they were still being persecuted and racially abused infact the ones who came back to America were still being racially abused and not accepted.

We're talking about what... 1% maybe?
    You are really being a tool by dismissing 708 deaths and countless others that survived

Since you are upset about their inclusion into a video game, How many needs to die to get to be included in a video game of not 708? What the number?

White guys were a very small percentage of deaths in the Iraqi war, should we not have white guys in any future Middle East war video games?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      You are really being a tool by dismissing 708 deaths and countless others that survived

Since you are upset about their inclusion into a video game, How many needs to die to get to be included in a video game of not 708? What the number?

White guys were a very small percentage of deaths in the Iraqi war, should we not have white guys in any future Middle East war video games?
      The point is its f**king forced as f**k and you know it too, compared to the vast majority of American lives lost 0.3% were African-American, I think in a war where 50-80 million people died and we focus so heavily on the 0.3% and the 0.001% of active woman fighting, yes I have a problem with it.

It pathetic and it paints the war as something it is not!
      If they wanted a fantasy or alternate WW2 story they could have easily done that, but instead they promised something else.

Comment

That and the only one who used females in combat were Russians and resistance fighters who are not real soldiers, I believe they get called terrorists now.
        Fantasy and fiction, I didn't realize WW2 covered those two areas.
        Theres apparently alot that you dont realize.

Have you ever seen or played a video game before?

Comment

The point is its f**king forced as f**k and you know it too, compared to the vast majority of American lives lost 0.3% were African-American, I think in a war where 50-80 million people died and we focus so heavily on the 0.3% and the 0.001% of active woman fighting, yes I have a problem with it.

It pathetic and it paints the war as something it is not!
          If they wanted a fantasy or alternate WW2 story they could have easily done that, but instead they promised something else.
          Dude there was black guys in ww2,their are black guys in a ww2 video game, nothing is being forced.

Why so triggered?

Is it all black guys in the video game?

Are there no whites?

I have never played the game, but I don’t think having black characters in a ww2 video game is something to be angry and disgruntled about, let alone make a thread about

Comment

They did contribute, but it was in the minimal amount 708 black Americans died, shall we compare that to the others?
            It's not their fault though, they were still being persecuted and racially abused infact the ones who came back to America were still being racially abused and not accepted.

We're talking about what... 1% maybe?

Then we can go onto the fact that the people in the trailer clearly sounded British, I mean by all means in todays society that seems realistic, but back then ummm no
            The characters in the game arent representing real people.

Do you know what the word "fiction" means?

Comment

It’s a ****in video game

Comment

America had black soldiers in WWII, although they were relegated to supply line positions. few actually saw combat. whatever, it's really not as absurd as ****ing having black Germans in BF1.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  America had black soldiers in WWII, although they were relegated to supply line positions. few actually saw combat. whatever, it's really not as absurd as ****ing having black Germans in BF1.

Dude looked like floyd mayweather

Comment

Anything to do with media is dominated by liberals nowadays so its expected to affect our sports, games, movies, advertisements

And guess what our education system

Comment

Apparently lgbt stuff has to be in Dungeons and Dragons now so it's seeping in everywhere.

That said, black guys and robot chicks in ww2.. I'm fine with it. Red Alert 2 did weird stuff surrounding ww2 and was awesome. Maybe this game will end up good?

Comment

Working...
                      X