Ring still have Golovkin #1 in their updated P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring still have Golovkin #1 in their updated P4P

https://www.******.com/ratings/?weightclass=251

Lomachenko replaces Crawford at #2. Man they desperate to give #1 to Canelo. Think we're pretty much unanimous on here that Lomachenko and Crawford are the top 2, but still they continue with Golovkin.

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    https://www.******.com/ratings/?weightclass=251

Lomachenko replaces Crawford at #2. Man they desperate to give #1 to Canelo. Think we're pretty much unanimous on here that Lomachenko and Crawford are the top 2, but still they continue with Golovkin.
    Yeah, their agenda is clear. frankly, Ring has not had 1 ounce of credibility since Cocaine dela Serving Spoon purchased it.

Comment

Uhhh really? Why would they have Golovkin with his pitiful resume; fake 20 defenses and worst performance of his career vs Canelo! Why would they have Golovkin over Canelo??? Seriously why???
      I think DLH owns ring but dosnt call the shots! I personally would have fired the whole staff and geared Ring Magazine for the Latino market! I think Oscar stays out of what they do!!!

Comment

GGG and Loma are clearly #1 and #2.. its laughable that some people mention Crawford. GGG and Loma are on a whole notha level. Crawfords best wins are Indongo, tiny undersized Gamboa and Postol. Nobodies. GGG just tied a legendary record, beat up a cruiserweight and a juicehead back to back and then went on to ruin the juicehead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          GGG and Loma are clearly #1 and #2.. its laughable that some people mention Crawford. GGG and Loma are on a whole notha level. Crawfords best wins are Indongo, tiny undersized Gamboa and Postol. Nobodies. GGG just tied a legendary record, beat up a cruiserweight and a juicehead back to back and then went on to ruin the juicehead.
          Moron. Are you brain dead? The record GGG tied was fake. They are two WBA belts, golovkin is counting his wins on the regular belt (fake one) to coincide with his wins on the super belt (the real one). He only has 10 successful title defenses with the real WBA belt. If we count all these garbage fake belts, what’s next bro? The super duper belt?

Nobody is the definite pound for pound king right now, all of them are good prospects but no one has solidified his crown. No coronation fights have gone through. For Loma it’s a Garcia fight that will crown him king, for GGG if he beats Canelo viciously he will be king, for Crawford if he takes out Spence he will be king. None of these guys deserve the title they all still have work to do

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            Uhhh really? Why would they have Golovkin with his pitiful resume; fake 20 defenses and worst performance of his career vs Canelo! Why would they have Golovkin over Canelo??? Seriously why???
            I think DLH owns ring but dosnt call the shots! I personally would have fired the whole staff and geared Ring Magazine for the Latino market! I think Oscar stays out of what they do!!!
            Maybe because they aren't GGG haters as you plainly are. GGG is rated in the top 5 pound for pound by all credible well known lists including HBO, Boxrec, ESPN and Boxing Scene. His resume isn't pitiful but you are pitiful for saying it is. If his 20 middleweight title defenses are fake then Saunders's defenses must be double fake. Saunders will soon have his 3rd title defense in a row against guys GGG already knocked out in title defenses.

Comment

As big a fan as I am of GGG, he's plain and simply not the best p4p fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                As big a fan as I am of GGG, he's plain and simply not the best p4p fighter in the world.
                ... Oscar (the owner of The Ring) still owes GGG big money for the flopped rematch... hence...

Comment

Both Lomachenko and Crawford are better than GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
                    Moron. Are you brain dead? The record GGG tied was fake. They are two WBA belts, golovkin is counting his wins on the regular belt (fake one) to coincide with his wins on the super belt (the real one). He only has 10 successful title defenses with the real WBA belt. If we count all these garbage fake belts, what’s next bro? The super duper belt?

Nobody is the definite pound for pound king right now, all of them are good prospects but no one has solidified his crown. No coronation fights have gone through. For Loma it’s a Garcia fight that will crown him king, for GGG if he beats Canelo viciously he will be king, for Crawford if he takes out Spence he will be king. None of these guys deserve the title they all still have work to do
                    that was kind of my point in the thread i made today about "ward p4p"

there isnt any clear choice...if ward was active and still unbeaten he probably would be.....same thing if kovalev had knocked ward out in either of the fights........but there doesnt seem to be anyone standing out over the other and that loma kinda gets crowned by the eye test alone

Comment

Working...
                    X