Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Conor regrets fighting Khabib?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      no.....its all business...Conor got paid...khabib didnt...
      Technically Khabib hasn't been paid because they suspended his purse, but disclosed pay was 2mil for Khabib and 3mil for McGregor.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        This is supposed to be the reason he should regret the fight? Dumb tweets by single digit ****** rappers and B, if not C-level fighters who will never reach 1/100th of his level in the sport?
        Snoop is definitely richer than Conor.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'm sure he's not loving this moment, but that big sexy check is coming in the mail soon so its ultimately just work.

Randomly in general I think fans don't realize this is just a job & work to fighters. If you slip on some ice walking into your job or if you get your foot ran over & broken by the forklift driver in the warehouse are you going to regret coming to work that day? Maybe I guess, but its a unrealistic way to look at doing your chosen profession. And in cage fighting this is just what can happen at work.
          QFT.

A lot of people just dont see things objectively or maturely.

Conor doesnt regret it. He will probably think he could have fought differently but as you said, he's got his money at the end of the day. Its a job.

Im surprised you still post in here bro. The amount of stupidity encountered since Conor lost. No wonder i dont look in the sub forum abymore

Comment

Don't know about all that but I doubt he's humiliated. He was a guest of honor for the Cowboys and gave the player a pep talk before the game. Seems like Conor just brushes this **** off an keeps it moving

Here he is throwing a football

Comment

Dude is delighted for the payday. If he was seriously concerned about legacy and rep he wouldn't have taken 2 years off.

Comment

Originally posted by mayweatherspace View Post
                Sure he made a lot of money, but was it worth the humiliation?

The fight not only damaged him physically, but it also gave him damage to his legacy and reputation. It destroyed his aura.

He was emasculated, and is being called a ***** and chicken all over social media. Even celebrities like Snoop Dogg, 50 Cent and other fighters like Paul M and Al Laquinta made fun of him

Do you think Conor regretted fighting Khabib?
                I wish your boy XXXstacion were alive to clown him too.
                I’m not calling you out, good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Don't know about all that but I doubt he's humiliated. He was a guest of honor for the Cowboys and gave the player a pep talk before the game. Seems like Conor just brushes this **** off an keeps it moving

Here he is throwing a football

You had me going there when you said throwing a football. I’m sure he can kick a soccer ball, but throwing isn’t a European think. Kicking field goals is, from long distances.

Comment

It was a humiliating night for sure, lol guy took so many damn Ls that night. But hey, 10s of millions doe. I think we'd all take that for a few Ms.

Comment

Working...
                    X