Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who had more damage towards 36yrs, Marquez or Golokin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoGlobal View Post
    Pacquiao signature move is right jab and run forward. Marquez timed it. if car slams into wall the front part is damaged
    The move itself is technical, and marquez landed that punch over and over again throughout their wars. I have no doubt he can land that punch again with relative ease if they fight right now. That is not where my suspicions are.

Hiring a chemist who has laughed on record about boxing’s testings, then suddenly having a muscle build up no 39 yr old ever had in history and suddenly knocking down your rival whom you haven’t hurt with any one punch for 36 rounds was where my suspicions are.

It’s like hiring an ex child molestor to babysit your kid, then one day you came home and see blood on your kid’s anus.
    We can pretend all we want that it was just a bad batch of macaroni, and avoid the most probable answer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      if you are not suspicious of marquez under heredia you have a serious, serious agenda.

can you tell me anything about heredia's background? do you know it?
      Yeah Marquez was very suspicious, He does fight Pac well because of styles, but he looked like s*** is several fights around that period. Marquez was not a big puncher , but a couter puncher who often got into shoot outs. I remeber the fights with Katsidis, the two with the lightweight who was in college at Houston ( Cant remember his name) all 3 were wars and he almost lost those. He got beat up by Bradley. etc.

Comment

threadstarter bruh do you seriously have to ask?

Comment

Working...
        X