Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eff Pandas would rather place me on ignore, rather than have an honest discussionm

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eff Pandas would rather place me on ignore, rather than have an honest discussionm

so, me and Eff Pandas had a disagreement, and what did he do? He didn't argue, but he took the easy way out and placed me on ignore, preventing me from responding to the entire thread. In retrospect, it's something Golata or Mayorga would've done, worthless weaklings.

He is a bum. I'm not exactly sure why, but he put me on ignore too. It could be because I used to reply to all his threads in a sarcastic manner.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishDiscussion View Post
      so, me and Eff Pandas had a disagreement, and what did he do? He didn't argue, but he took the easy way out and placed me on ignore, preventing me from responding to the entire thread. In retrospect, it's something Golata or Mayorga would've done, worthless weaklings.
      Eff Pandas doesn't tolerate what he considers to be buffoonery. I'm not saying you were behaving like a buffoon. But simply stating that if he believes you are behaving like a buffoon, he'd rather not waste his time with you.

I guess if this bothers you so much, the question you should ask yourself is whether you were behaving like a buffoon.

Comment

Who is this elf cvnt and would anyone care if he died of ass aids?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Eff Pandas doesn't tolerate what he considers to be buffoonery. I'm not saying you were behaving like a buffoon. But simply stating that if he believes you are behaving like a buffoon, he'd rather not waste his time with you.

I guess if this bothers you so much, the question you should ask yourself is whether you were behaving like a buffoon.
          He isn't the only anti-buffoon on these forums.

Comment

Pay no attention the guy is an idiot he can’t debate worth crap so he puts you on ignore he did the same to me but the way I look at it’s one less idiot to deal with

Comment

A straight b*tch. I schooled his ass on the lighterweights, he pretends that I'm not a force on NSB -- I know you reading this you pedo creep!

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Perhaps I was behaving like a buffoon, but aren't all males who have it figured out?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Pay no attention the guy is an idiot he can’t debate worth crap so he puts you on ignore he did the same to me but the way I look at it’s one less idiot to deal with
                  Oh, no worries. I appreciate the intel, but I already assumed. The reason I had a gut feeling is, I attributed his actions to the feminine actions I have witnessed, so, really it's no problem to him, more of a problem to his makers, ****s they are.

Comment

Perhaps I was behaving like a buffoon, but aren't all males who have it figured out?
                    Dude, didn't you tell him to go f*** his mother in the second post. I thought he answered your 1st post appropriately. You asked if his query was sincere, and he simply said yes.

Seems like you were just trying to pick a fight. That would probably be the reason he placed you in the igg bin.

Comment

Working...
                    X