Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Stiverne Rematch Ordered By WBC, Luis Ortiz is Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't blame Wilder for this but this is one to be avoided at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      What a surprise

The legend of the bum squad continues

Can’t wait for Joshua to knock this clown out
      Continue with what??? How is this even remotely his fault? hes obviously trying to fight the best available out there and they continue to pop.

Comment

I'm still curious to know how Stiverne kept his mando status with 1 fight in 2 years

Comment

Justice is served.

What exciting news for this wretched weight class in boxing! one cheat at a time the WBC, Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder are establishing credibility back into this miserable division. Today nobody will understand and appreciate the great efforts and sacrifice that these men are accomplishing, but future generations will have to thank Deontay Wilder and Don Suliman.

Fantastic job, I applaud such brave men.

Comment

I hope he ko's stiverne in the first 4 rounds and we never hear about him or don king again

Comment

Stiverne doesn't deserve a rematch!!!! I don't care if he is the mandatory!!! A unification match should be next for Wilder no excuses!!! Hopefully Wilder will KO him this time around.

Comment

Predictable. Another UD win for Wilder.

Comment

While it's a shame that the Ortiz fight isn't happening, at least Stiverne finally gets his rematch so the WBC chose the right replacement.

Comment

I got Stiverne by wide UD. Easy.

Reclaim his spot as #1 HW.

Comment

Losing a shot at the HW title because of a banned substance is almost as bad a a title holder losing his title on the scales!!

Awful.Awful. Awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X