Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strong bump for my UK folks waking up.

Comment

The Nigerian robot loses energy after punching air for 4 rounds.

Fury cruises to a UD.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
        The Nigerian robot loses energy after punching air for 4 rounds.

Fury cruises to a UD.
        Savage response.

I think Fury stops AJ in 7.

Comment

Joshua isn't a dumb ass like Wilder, he actually has ring IQ, he won't chase Fury throwing wide looping swings with everything on them.

I think it'd be a low volume fight with Joshua throwing little more than jabs and straight rights, i can see a lot of wrestling going on too and AJ will try to dig to the body up close.

You have to favour Fury on current form but I wouldn't write AJ off completely, he has a proficient body attack which is something Klitschko and Wilder both lack, he also has inside game which again, they lack.

I think it's Furys fight to lose because at long range he outboxes Johsua but if he decides to get involved up close he could throw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
            Joshua isn't a dumb ass like Wilder, he actually has ring IQ, he won't chase Fury throwing wide looping swings with everything on them.

I think it'd be a low volume fight with Joshua throwing little more than jabs and straight rights, i can see a lot of wrestling going on too and AJ will try to dig to the body up close.

You have to favour Fury on current form but I wouldn't write AJ off completely, he has a proficient body attack which is something Klitschko and Wilder both lack, he also has inside game which again, they lack.

I think it's Furys fight to lose because at long range he outboxes Johsua but if he decides to get involved up close he could throw it away.

Fundamentally AJ is better, but he is also slower, and Fury would tattoo his face all day before the ref waves it off.

Comment

AJ and the Hearn ball massagers already know Fury would retire AJ after putting him in an ambulance after around 7 rounds.

WAR FURY!

Comment

AJ takes a knee in 7.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  AJ takes a knee in 7.
                  A 270lb Fury KOs AJ

No matter what a man that size moving like that is trouble for anyone.

AJ boxed and moved against Ruiz and Ruiz couldnt catch him on the way out due to being smaller

AJ got off first due to longer reach and Jabbing

Wont work with Tyson

Tyson presses him and makes it the same dog fight like today

AJ crumbles rounds 7-10

Tyson KOs him

Comment

AJ can actually box, hits very hard and is strong as a bull.. he will be 250 odd for the fury fight and don’t be out wrestled..

I have AJ winning this despite of mauling we’ve just watched.

I think money will dictate this is the next fight, it’s too big

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Fury can beat ANY current Heavyweight and make them look SILLY by out-boxing them but I'm not so sure of him getting a Decision over AJ either lets be honest

Be a BOXING FAN not just a FAN OF BOXERS!

I put my faith in no Man Walking this EARTH other than myself so I never get attach to fighters like that

Fury was ALWAYS and is still is the most skilled of them all and yes he WILL beat them all

We fall in love with Power and Physique while underrating SKILLS!

Comment

Working...
                      X