Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] LeBron FTW. Bans Khloe Kardashian from Cavs games

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...om-cavs-games/

Whatever Bron says goes.

good shit LB, good shit. don't let these h0es run you. more guys out there needs to be like this.

Comment

I don't follow much on the kardashian but I thought kloe was the chick dating lamar odom?

Comment

Honestly, good for Thompson. LBJ is a great ball player, for sure. But GTFO my face telling me who I can and can't bring to a ball game.

"LeBron isn't happy with who Tristan Thompson is dating"

Good news, LeBron doesn't have to date her. Fucking diva. He should fit right in with the Kardashians.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Honestly, good for Thompson. LBJ is a great ball player, for sure. But GTFO my face telling me who I can and can't bring to a ball game.

"LeBron isn't happy with who Tristan Thompson is dating"

Good news, LeBron doesn't have to date her. Fucking diva. He should fit right in with the Kardashians.
          The Kardashians have been poison to whatever athletes they have dated. Khloe dates harden, and harden leads the league in turnovers. Khloe dates Odom, life goes into a downward spiral. Kim dates Reggie bush, Bush begins to suck. The Humphries relationship only lasts 72 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            The Kardashians have been poison to whatever athletes they have dated. Khloe dates harden, and harden leads the league in turnovers. Khloe dates Odom, life goes into a downward spiral. Kim dates Reggie bush, Bush begins to suck. The Humphries relationship only lasts 72 days.
            Tight conspiracy theory, bro.

Either way, my point stands. LeBron thinking he can control who someone dates is childish and petty.

Comment

Either way, my point stands. LeBron thinking he can control who someone dates is childish and petty.
              Don't let your adult opinions get in the way in this thread

Haha with Johnm, I mean I guess Lebron did get him that $ and all but that is pretty wicked immature, like this was the HS basketball team.
              Last edited by Rudyo; 10-28-2016, 10:30 AM.

Comment

He doesn't want Khloe around the locker room

Comment

Win a championship, start dating Khloe, exactly like Lamar.

Next up: drug induced coma at the Bunny Ranch.

Comment

baseketball is such an odd sport, and so is its coverage / fanbase.

Comment

Working...
                    X