No announcement yet.

The klitschkos were smart to duck James Toney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The klitschkos were smart to duck James Toney

"Lights out" chased the klitschkos for years showing no fear but they never chose to face the defensive ATG and after viewing Tyson Fury make wladamir look like a bumbling oaf I can fully see why.

James toney knows how to slip and counter a jab and that alone would win him the fight 90% add to that he's impossible to KO and klitschko literally never even had a punchers chance.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
    "Lights out" chased the klitschkos for years showing no fear but they never chose to face the defensive ATG and after viewing Tyson Fury make wladamir look like a bumbling oaf I can fully see why.

James toney knows how to slip and counter a jab and that alone would win him the fight 90% add to that he's impossible to KO and klitschko literally never even had a punchers chance.
    He does? That's news to me.

Anyway despite the thread being an obvious joke, I'd have loved to have seen Wlad knock out Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      He does? That's news to me.

Anyway despite the thread being an obvious joke, I'd have loved to have seen Wlad knock out Toney.
      That's not possible. James Toney is indestructible.

Comment

Buh buh buh mmmm buh, I whip da Klitschko sistas, mmm buh buh buh.

I hope dey pay dey electric bill mm mm buh cause it be lights out. Mm mm

Buh mmm buh. Buh.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          That's not possible. James Toney is indestructible.
          Great chin yes.

But either Klitschko brother knocks him out brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Great chin yes.

But either Klitschko brother knocks him out brutally.
            I simply cannot fathom James Toney unconscious. I don't want to live in a world where James Toney has his lights turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post

You are joking right? at heavyweight and cruiserweight he was shutout by Lucas Browne, Denis Lebedev, Samuel Peter, and Charles Ellis. Plus Reggie Johnson and Roy Jones Jr, so what makes you think the Klitschko's wouldn't take him out in less than 6 rounds. He has not one notable win at heavyweight

Comment

The klitschkos probably beat him clearly, but in no way can I see them knocking Toney out.

While he does it very good, Wladimir is a way too basic 1-2 boxer, and doesnt look good against boxer who know how to slip punches.

The same with Vitali, against slippery guys like Johnson, he looked pretty bad.

Comment

lot of rumours that james toney beat up wlad in sparring, this is a long time ago though

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    You are joking right? at heavyweight and cruiserweight he was shutout by Lucas Browne, Denis Lebedev, Samuel Peter, and Charles Ellis. Plus Reggie Johnson and Roy Jones Jr, so what makes you think the Klitschko's wouldn't take him out in less than 6 rounds. He has not one notable win at heavyweight
                    Lucas Browne carried him the distance.

He likely could have stopped him if he really tried.

Comment

Working...
                    X