Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Margarito beats Pac, will it change your opinion on him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Margarito beats Pac, will it change your opinion on him?

If Margarito defeats Pacquiao(which if so would most likely be by a KO) would it change your opinion on his hand wrapping scandal? Personal feelings for him aside...

Vote in the poll...

It would certainly would make me think...
    Yes
    26.67%
    No
    33.33%
    Other/Undecided
    13.33%
    Floyd spanks both of them
    26.67%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by -EX- View Post
    If Margarito defeats Pacquiao(which if so would most likely be by a KO) would it change your opinion on his hand wrapping scandal? Personal feelings for him aside...

Vote in the poll...

It would certainly would make me think...
    Why the **** would it change anybodies opinion?

I wouldnt change my mind about a serial killer if he won the lottery either

Comment

Hell no, I would be completely shocked for one, bottom line I have no doubt in my mind that Tony will not be allowed to fight to win. I'm not hating, but this is America and theres just to much money at stake to allow him to win the fight. Manny is a huge star here and is revered by this country, the country where he makes all his money and I mean his real money too, im sure he make hella in the Philippines as well...but let's face it his big money that will have his grandchildren and beyond rich for life comes from America. Tony on the other hand is viewed as a heartless cheating maniac that cannot fight in any state other than the most corrupt state in the entire sport and is widely hated by most fans and people that know about what he tried to do, it makes no sense whatsoever that they would allow Tony to fight to win solely because of how much Money it would cost the sport Arum and Jerry Jones, they gonna keep him in that drug test free zone and make as much as humanly possible.

LMAO short answer no, say Tony went against throwing the fight and did beat him, that still doesn't take away the fact that he tried to cheat in the past and is a prick.

Floyd does spank both though.

Comment

what feelings?
        the one time he tried to cheat he was caught
        Tony is otherwise clean

Comment

The only reason I will never have as much respect for him that I did is because he still will not admit his part. Anyone who believes the bs explanation he says is just plain stupid. Do you really think he had no idea that his trainer was putting something illegal in his gloves? Do you really believe that when his hand was wrapped he couldn't feel something in the wrap? This is not accusation. It was proven that he had plaster in that knucklepad.

Comment

You mean about whether he actually did cheat against Cotto, Cintron, or Johnson EX?

I would have to see the fight and tell you later but if he beat Pac in similar fashion I would be forced to rethink my position which is he probably did cheat against Cotto though I doubt he is going to win.

Comment

Perhaps it could to some degree. But Pac isn't a real 147 pounder, and he's fighting Marg at 150. At some point, size has to come in to play, and the difference between Pac and Marg is huge. Just because Germany cracks down on Nazism now, doesn't mean that was always the case. Even if Marg beats Pac, it doesn't change anything he may have did in the past.

Comment

First of all margarito should win, he's bigger, stronger, taller, has reach, has weight, and home field advantage. What more do you need to win????? Pacquiao STILL kicks that ass. And margarito will ALWAYS be considered a CHEATER!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X