Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blanc seems like a good bet. Out of work and a former player. Likes to play possession based football rather than reacting to the opponents game.

I just can't see Zidane wanting to manage in England at a mid table team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Poch is never leaving Spurs half way through a season and in Spurs are ruthless enough to just let him see out a contract.

Spurs are the hardest nosed team in the league.

I doubt United will get Poch

They’ll take a punt on Zidane in the hope if you give him a
      Blank check book he’ll attract any player he wants because he’s Zidane
      We made this mistake with Mourhino.. weren't in Europe so needed a big name who could bring ppl in and get instant success..

I am open to Blanc or Poch.. i hear Blanc may just be the caretaker for 6 months.. In the past would have said Ancelloti but he seems to be struggling of late also

Comment

• Blanc? Really?

To each his own.

Comment

• I thought United would wait until the end of the season. He's in for a big pay off but it was the right move.
          Mourinho goes through the same pattern with each club he's at, and he was at the end of that cycle at this stage with Utd.

Comment

• Anyone hear Gary Neville on sky? Has he no clue?

Spoke about United scouts and execs not being up to par (not just Jose) and not having a clue about the footballing part of the business. Some stuff about not having the knowledge to undermind Jose's transfer desires. lol

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt Jose get all the players he wanted? He wanted Fred, Lukaku, Pogba, Matic, those 2 CBs, and Sanchez. Not exactly bums or working down the list either. Bailley and Lindelof were highly coveted coming from Spain and Portgual at that time too.

It's not like Jose received no support. For 2 seasons, if Jose said jump, the execs said how high.

Comment

• bring back moysie!

Comment

• Originally posted by Outworn View Post
                Shaqiri's a super sub like Solskjaer.

Mourinho has to stay at Man U as long as possible. Bring them as low as possible on the table.
                Fuk me, i said "Shaqiri's a super sub like Solskjaer" not "Mourinho's gonna get sacked soon and to be replace by Solskjaer".

Didn't he flopped at West Ham or something? If so then he could be good for Man U.

Solskjaer, Gary Neville, Roy Keane or Mark Hughes would make a fitting manager for the devils.

Citeh fans sang Mourinho's name during the Leicester game

and in other news, Baka got the red card for Milan.

Comment

• Why give Jose an extension it's not like United achieved anything or even a contender for title under Mourinho

I really hope United don't get Conte

Comment

• Solskjaer till the end of the season?

What's the purpose? They aren't getting top 4 and they aren't getting relegated, if they're gonna write the season off they may as well have just give it Carrick surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                      Solskjaer till the end of the season?

What's the purpose? They aren't getting top 4 and they aren't getting relegated, if they're gonna write the season off they may as well have just give it Carrick surely.
                      Mike Phelan is coming in as assistant also.. maybe Carrick just didn't want it or doesn't have much experience

The season is/was a write off before Mouhrino even got sacked.. but at least this way there is some positivity at the club.. after Mourhino drained all hope over the past year

Comment

Working...
                      X