No announcement yet.

Will Adonis Stevenson pull through?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Did you read that somewhere? Is this recent news ?
    Yes. It's not officially confirmed, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Coolkill View Post
      Apparently its in some Russian interview according to my room mate.

Kovalev is know to celebrate his own killing of a black man isn't he?

Eastern Euros are renowned for their distaste of black people. There are studies that show Eastern Europe hates black people the most out of anywhere in Europe.
      I see. You didn't think maybe it'd be appropriate to check the reliability of the information first? Kovalev killed a white fighter named Roman Simakov and far from celebrating the remorse nearly caused him to leave the sport altogether.

As to racism in Eastern Europe, there is a problem, though it's probably less widespread if more overt than the endemic racism in the US. Simple fact is that most Eastern Europeans don't really give a damn either way because it's simply not an issue that effects them on the day to day. The majority is what I'd kinda call racism through ignorance (the kind my Greek father had) without ill will towards Black people but just a taught belief that they are somehow inferior. There is the more ugly face, too, of course - the malicious racism that is more prevalent in countries where there is actually a statistically significant number of Black people... the sort you see in the white power and far right movements (or even differential treatment in the job market or the justice system) but there's no reason at all to suspect Kovalev belongs to this kind of group, much less that he'd be celebrating the crippling injury of a fellow fighter of any race.

So yeah. Honestly these few posts ain't painting you in a real good light... Perhaps you should get a proper source before you start saying vicious **** like that about people, especially in the circumstances of a tragedy.
      Last edited by Citizen Koba; 12-15-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        TStreet Controversy, Tyrell, a boxing YouTube channel; was in a medically induced coma for weeks and he came out ok. Said he had some issues during rehab, nothing too major. Biggest differences being his was lung/asthma related vs brain bleed.
        Adonis is SuperMan.. he’ be aiet.
        I had similar... an induced coma due to aspiration pneumonia. I was under just over two weeks, they'd apparently pretty much given up trying to bring me out of it when I just came round of my own accord. Hallucinated like a muthafucker for about a week and cried a lot. Apart from that I came out relatively normal... I think .

Only real thing is my breathing gets a bit ropey over winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          I had similar... an induced coma due to aspiration pneumonia. I was under just over two weeks, they'd apparently pretty much given up trying to bring me out of it when I just came round of my own accord. Hallucinated like a muthafucker for about a week and cried a lot. Apart from that I came out relatively normal... I think .

Only real thing is my breathing gets a bit ropey over winter.
          Hate to hear that you dealt with a coma. T said he had some hellacious dreams and emotions too. Scares the ish outta me!
          Good schooling of coolkill. Some people are just so ignorant it’s pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
            What?

The guy that died after fighting Kovalev was a white Russian fighter called Roman Simakov.

If you're gonna make up lies, at least make it slightly believable
            Youre answering a dumb troll.... Dont lose your time

Comment

Originally posted by Coolkill View Post
              Apparently its in some Russian interview according to my room mate.

Kovalev is know to celebrate his own killing of a black man isn't he?

Eastern Euros are renowned for their distaste of black people. There are studies that show Eastern Europe hates black people the most out of anywhere in Europe.
              Fuck you, moron.

Comment

Originally posted by minemax View Post
                Yes. It's not officially confirmed, though...
                Got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Fuck you, moron.
                  Souce: my roommate

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    Souce: my roommate
                    Considering how deply it affected Kovalev, he gave his entire Chilemba purse to the fighter’s parents, that the fighter was russian, and that in a recent interview Kovalev said he was praying for Adonis, seeing those types of posts make me angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Got a link?
                      Just a twitter account that is not completely trustworthy...

But today it was partially/implicitly confirmed by his wife. According to her, Stevenson opened an eye when she spoke to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X