No announcement yet.

Zanfer Promotions roster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zanfer Promotions roster

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 12-09-2018, 03:56 PM.

Zanfer has a beast stable no doubt. And he always has upcoming young prospects that always deliver on the big stage.

But I don't think I've seen Nery confirmed to PBC. And I'm pretty sure he hasn't fought on a PBC card yet unless this is something recent.

Comment

They found another young gun in Navarrete. As long as they continue to work with all the major U.S. networks Zanfer will stay winning and so will boxing fans.

I hope they never become an exclusive feeder system for Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        They found another young gun in Navarrete. As long as they continue to work with all the major U.S. networks Zanfer will stay winning and so will boxing fans.

I hope they never become an exclusive feeder system for Top Rank.
        That's not happening and it's a great thing it isn't happening. Zanfer is sending his guys to every single network that makes the most sense for their fighter. Munguia with GBP and DAZN, Uzcategui with PBC and SHO/FOX, Berchelt with ESPN, etc. Though, not sure if Berchelt to ESPN makes all that much sense. I mean really it may make more sense to send him to DAZN or SHO/FOX so he can fight the likes of Davis/Machado/etc.

Comment

Let's see if Nery can bounce back

Comment

Solid line up from Zanfer . All have fan friendly styles .

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Let's see if Nery can bounce back
              Bounce back from exactly what? Testing positive as he can't make 118?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                Bounce back from exactly what? Testing positive as he can't make 118?
                Let's see if he can get off the juice, make weight and get that green belt back

Comment

Beast stable

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Let's see if he can get off the juice, make weight and get that green belt back
                    Dude was using stuff to cut weight. Needs to fight at 122 period.

Comment

Working...
                    X