Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok i'm just going to be honest i have no idea who the hell wins tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i'm just going to be honest i have no idea who the hell wins tonight?

I was thinking 100% Wilder but then I rewatched Wilder vs Washington, Szpilka and Duhaupas and you see that and think well surely Fury must win

But then I watch Fury vs Pianata and I think theres no way he can avoid Widers right hand

my head is leaning towards Wilder but ive got to be honest i really don't know anymore

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    I was thinking 100% Wilder but then I rewatched Wilder vs Washington, Szpilka and Duhaupas and you see that and think well surely Fury must win

But then I watch Fury vs Pianata and I think theres no way he can avoid Widers right hand

my head is leaning towards Wilder but ive got to be honest i really don't know anymore
    Post it in the main thread pal, I don't think we need a new thread every time you change your mind

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post

Wilder is going to annihilate Fury dude. Not all that complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
        Wilder is going to annihilate Fury dude. Not all that complex.
        This lol. You guys thinking way too hard. Fury gets put to sleep. It’s thats simple

Comment

That's what makes the fight so interesting. Either man has a good chance to win. I saw computer stats that make me pick Wilder by KO. Surprisingly he lands a much higher percentage of his punches both with jabs and with power punches. So if you believe the stats Wilder has both more power and better punch landing accuracy and timing.

Comment

Wilder's winning this fight. Fury will put up a solid effort early, but he'll tire quickly as well and when he does Wilder will put him to sleep.

Comment

Working...
            X