No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor appears to throw the first punch in the melee, based on new clip

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Its only a dumbass logic to overreacting cuhnts.

What started the brawl? What initiated any of the spectators to begin fighting?

If you cant answer that objectively then shut the fuhk up and take a nap.
    No you c*ckroach, Con-artist started the brawl. Bus attack, jumping in the ring at belator attacking a ref, jumping outside the ring to confront Aldo, so why can't others do it? That's being objective, but your ******ed ass is only saying such and such threw the first punch and ignoring the history that led to the melee. Now go jack off ******.

God, I hate ignorant people.

Comment

Originally posted by webpp View Post
      No you c*ckroach, Con-artist started the brawl. Bus attack, jumping in the ring at belator attacking a ref, jumping outside the ring to confront Aldo, so why can't others do it? That's being objective, but your ******ed ass is only saying such and such threw the first punch and ignoring the history that led to the melee. Now go jack off ******.

God, I hate ignorant people.
      Youre pretty fuhking stupid. You think his past actions means he started the brawl. Conor =! Khabib. What one man has done does not mean Khabib should do it

You must hate yourself. I can see why to be honest.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Youre pretty fuhking stupid. You think his past actions means he started the brawl. Conor =! Khabib. What one man has done does not mean Khabib should do it

You must hate yourself. I can see why to be honest.
        I thought so, co*kcoach, your argument was stupid. "If this guy did hit him...etc" thinking history started yesterday dumba*s. I'm glad you came to realize this to save further embarrassment.

Now stop b*tching and get back to your day job washing dishes.

Comment

Originally posted by webpp View Post
          I thought so, co*kcoach, your argument was stupid. "If this guy did hit him...etc" thinking history started yesterday dumba*s. I'm glad you came to realize this to save further embarrassment.

Now stop b*tching and get back to your day job washing dishes.
          Youre still clearly fuhking stupid.

Im certain you are correct which is why Khabib got his purse withheld. McGregor started it (your words) but Khabib is instantly punished. Brilliant thought process tard.

Comment

Im certain you are correct which is why Khabib got his purse withheld. McGregor started it (your words) but Khabib is instantly punished. Brilliant thought process tard.
            He got his with held because it looked simple enough at first. Once they had time to review they changed their minds.

Either way I don't care we'll find out this week.
            Khabib will for sure get his ppv buys and I'd bet 3/4 of the 2mil.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              He got his with held because it looked simple enough at first. Once they had time to review they changed their minds.

Either way I don't care we'll find out this week.
              Khabib will for sure get his ppv buys and I'd bet 3/4 of the 2mil.
              I agree. I don't think negative of Khabib but the reality is what it is, you know?

I think both will get fined a bit and leave it at that. Maybe and I mean a big maybe, they get suspended but that's pushing it, imo.

Comment

Again with your ******ed comment, you have already been embarrassed once, here we go again. Where does it say that NSAC is holding Khabib's purse for the "first punch" dumba*s. When NSAC releases his purse after the pending investigation and fines both Con-artist and Khabib, please go back to the cage you came out of. Now back to our topic at hand, you c*ckroach.

The topic is your ******ed timeline only starts when Khabib reacted. If Khabib didn't react then this thing would have never happened. Baboon logic. So if UFC wasn't created this thing would have never happened, riiiiiiiiiight.

Comment

NSAC taking a long time to sort this out.

Comment

Working...
                  X