• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron brought the same shenanigans to LA

https://twitter.com/RyanJatho/status...76466562318336

Comment

• Re

I tell ya ....Rondo may have struck first with that suckerpunch, but Paul responded with a 3-piece, and clearly won the brief fisticuffs

Comment

• Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
        I tell ya ....Rondo may have struck first with that suckerpunch, but Paul responded with a 3-piece, and clearly won the brief fisticuffs
        Nah. I saw Rondo land two and Paul land one.

Comment

• Went to the fights last night and a basketball game broke out.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Went to the fights last night and a basketball game broke out.
            Did they hit you up to join the fantasy league?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Did they hit you up to join the fantasy league?
              Yes they did but I have been crazy busy lately. Just got back to them and asked if they have a spot next season I would like to be involved.

Comment

• Nuggets beating the Warriors. Clippers beating the Rockets.

Comment

• ingram should have been suspended more games.

what he did was a kermit washington situation waiting to happen.

Comment

• and lebron looks washed up AF.

you will start seeing the difference between a really skilled legendary offensive player like jordan or kobe that allowed them to be great offensively despite being past prime vs a lebron that is really good offensively but not great at anything.

lebron looked horrible vs the rockets. was getting locked up by pj freaking tucker. he has no real signature offensive moves that he can continuously go to every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      and lebron looks washed up AF.

you will start seeing the difference between a really skilled legendary offensive player like jordan or kobe that allowed them to be great offensively despite being past prime vs a lebron that is really good offensively but not great at anything.

lebron looked horrible vs the rockets. was getting locked up by pj freaking tucker. he has no real signature offensive moves that he can continuously go to every time.
                      Lmao. 2nd game of the NBA season. Lebron is going to get his usual numbers once the Lakers fix their rotations. And according to your logic Kyrie irving is washed up cause he is averaging 14.7 ppg on 32 Fg%. Beside Lebron has more mileage on his body that MJ, and Kobe. Lebron is getting starter minutes since he was 18.
                      Last edited by RomanReigns; 10-22-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X