Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If GGG's chin is made out of iron, then why is Team GGG so concerned w/ DJ's power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GGG has at least a decent chin. He's been noticeably stunned before, but he's also taken good shots from guys like Stevens. So whIle we haven't seen a legit power guy like DJ ever land anything, we do know GGG is at least capable of taking the shot (even if it hurts him). I mean he's never been KD and wobbled only a couple of times

Comment

Biggest test for 3G. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        All I've heard for the last 4 years here is this and that about GGG's chin and how he purposely lets guys hit him. Now we are a week out from the fight and now all I'm hearing is all this concern about Jacobs power and how they want to box Danny...

But wait a minute, weren't all the GGG tampon boys saying GGG's chin is indestructible? If that's the case, then he should fight Jacobs like he fought Brook, Monroe Jr, Geale and Wade, right?

Or maybe, just maybe, the only reason GGG fought like that in the past is because his opposition has been so poor and the guys he supposedly "let hit" didn't have a chance in hell to begin with.

So the questions:

If GGG's chin is indestructible, he should let Jacobs hit him, right?

or

GGG doesn't have the chin everyone makes it out to be, it's just his opposition's punching power was so poor that they didn't have a chance in hell so GGG's fighting style showed that?
        LOL Iron Chins are non existent. Sure some are better than others, but anyone can get knocked out. Many guys who we call iron chinned are mainly guys who have awareness, can roll with punches and sometimes just luck.

GGG fought both guys who are fighting tomorrow cautiously for a reason. I have seen GGG stunned in a couple fights. It is not a far stretch from being stunned and being down. GGG is human no matter how much Abel Sanchez tried to tell us otherwise.

Comment

Another tired garbage thread asking a fighter to do something unrealistic to prove something to a bunch of nobodies. James Toney had the best chin I ever saw, still got stunned by a hook from McCallum and dropped by Johnson. Mccall had an "iron chin", but wobbled against Bruce Seldon. Big punchers can hurt anyone. Stop being foolish.

Comment

Golovkin chin appears to be good but it hasn't proven to be iron. I think posters Maxi and bigdramashow are the only ones who've referred to his chin as iron.

Stupid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              Golovkin chin appears to be good but it hasn't proven to be iron. I think posters Maxi and bigdramashow are the only ones who've referred to his chin as iron.

Stupid thread.
              ggg has an A level chin.never been down in a million amateur fights or as a pro the guy hasn't even been buzzed. yes chola vista is stupid.

Comment

Chollo's starting to panic, he's begging for Golovkin to drop his guard for Danny. By next Friday Chollo will be in melt down mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Chollo's starting to panic, he's begging for Golovkin to drop his guard for Danny. By next Friday Chollo will be in melt down mode.
                  bro, do you think chollo will stick to his word and leave the forum for good? I hope he does bet money on jacobs for real so he can lose that too lol

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                    bro, do you think chollo will stick to his word and leave the forum for good? I hope he does bet money on jacobs for real so he can lose that too lol
                    Not at all. He'll resort to alts for awhile and then bring back the Chollo. He already swore he was never coming back here again after embarrassing himself with his Gus Tomato story, and yet here he is.

I hope he doesn't lose much money. He seems unstable as it is.

Comment

Is the chin the only part of the body allowed to be hit,remember that a good body punch and you are out.

Comment

Working...
                      X