Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward was Exciting and clean against Froch, and I expect him to fight clean in Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    hardly a schooling, 115-113 on two cards. was a close fight
    Yeah because the judges always get it right, smh. Let me guess, you had Paul Williams beating Erislandy Lara too then

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Yeah because the judges always get it right, smh. Let me guess, you had Paul Williams beating Erislandy Lara too then
      no but in this case they were correct, was a close fight, ward edged it

Comment

edged it? Yeah ok bro.

Comment

It depends on what you define by "Schooling" Is it a One sided 120-108 or a close and competitive fight but a clear indicator of who has the better skills.
          The bout was close and competitive, but it was decisive. But it is a subjective matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            It depends on what you define by "Schooling" Is it a One sided 120-108 or a close and competitive fight but a clear indicator of who has the better skills.
            The bout was close and competitive, but it was decisive. But it is a subjective matter.
            Froch was certainly beaten more handily than a score of 115-113,probably should have been more in the neighborhood of 118-110 or 117-111. I think this was a case of judges going above and beyond to ensure that the foreign fighter didn't get shafted.

Comment

Ward/Froch was a close fight? Looooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                Ward/Froch was a close fight? Looooooooooooooooooooooooool.
                What else do you expect from people that boxrec their information?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Ward might fight clean but I doubt he schools Kovalev who is a giant step up from Froch in both skill and power.
                  Eh no he isn't

Comment

ward-froch was exciting..........yea compared to other ward fights. compared to any other boxing fight no

Comment

Kovalev isn't as 1-dimensional as Froch and it will be interesting to see if Ward can man-handle Kovalev like he did Froch.

Comment

Working...
                      X