No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a saint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is a saint

Look at him taking time out of his day to pose for a picture with these two mentally handicapped individuals.

The people's champ

Should have posted pac and RIOS are saints. Respect to both for that though

Comment

No doubt pac is a good man who inspires hope into a lot of people, his story is remarkable too. Theres flinches in the armor though, and like most people he has also done his wrongs.

Optopic: i laughed

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
        Strictly wasn't wrong, Pac is with 2 mentally ill people. What a good guy

Comment

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
          Strictly wasn't wrong, Pac is with 2 mentally ill people. What a good guy
          Haha I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
            Co-sign, and completely agree. Even if there is a fighter I don't particularly care for I always give my uppermost respect to them for taking time out to do things like this.

Comment

It's great when superstars find the time to do this. Good for both.

I can't help it, but every time I look at Pac and the size of his head it reminds me of a character from Team America...

Comment

Comment

Good guy Pac.

Comment

=Strictly_UG;13632097]Look at him taking time out of his day to pose for a picture with these two mentally handicapped individuals.

The people's champ
                    cgood to see him take time out for the fans.

cheats on wife with hookers, takes money illegally from ODH, beats up political rivals, gambles, smokes weed, but hey he takes a pic with a disabled person so all is well. Sounds like a Saint

assuming the Saints are a street gang in the Province where he is gouvenor.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-09-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X