Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley to fight Paulie Malignaggi...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
    of all the words to describe Malignaggi's jab, 'lazy' and 'flicking' seem among the least appropriate. his jab is typically sharp and heavy.

lazy and flicking are more suitable words to describe Shane's jab.

Comment

This fight makes me:

Comment

I'd love nothing more than to watch Paulie get a TKO

Comment

If there is a welterweight champ, Mosley can beat, its Paulie! No need to worry about power but speed may be a little problem.

Going to pull for Mosley in this fight, thought its doubtful.

Comment

this fight is a joke wtf is wrong with gbp, gbp is sooo corrupts its bad way worse than arum

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
              I'd love nothing more than to watch Paulie get a TKO
              man that would be awesome i hope it happens, mosley is a joke he has robbed us of many good fights in his past 4 hope feather fisted paulie kos this clown

Comment

Im just happy to see my boy Paulie again.

Comment

jin mosely gonna get that WBA strap.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    My only question is, if Mosley wins, does he make a title defense or does he retire? Maidana/Mosley anyone???
                    If he wins, I think he fights Alexander or Brook. If he wins that, the sport of boxing is in deep **** because he would set himself up for another big megafight.

But Shane hasn't won a fight in 4 years. This isn't the Shane that was in the ring with De La Hoya or even Margarito. This is a flat footed, pity pat, love tapping fighter that has nothing left in the tank. Paulie will box circles around him.

Comment

Not happy with Malignaggi's (or GBP's?) decision. The PED cheat still beats Paulie, he's too big for PM who is really more of a JWW.

Comment

Working...
                      X