Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's start the year off right, Mikey vs Salido, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mikey will most likely win a UD ......and if he doesn't Salido rapes him and stop him inside of 9

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Mikey will most likely win a UD ......and if he doesn't Salido rapes him and stop him inside of 9
      why dont you think mikey can ko him? mikey's a really sharp puncher, salido was kd legit in juanma 2, and dropped twice and hurt big time by weng haya!

Comment

Going to go with the safe pick, Salido by decision. Very interested to see Garcia in this position.

Comment

I think Garcia wins a tough UD. I expect him to have some scary moments in this fight, we'll see how he handles them.

Comment

Mikey, i think Salido will get Pacquiao'd, i still see Mikey winning a UD

and i like Salido more than Mikey, but i think Mikey is the better fighter, i kno i have a bet somewhere out there just need to look for it

Comment

Please please, anyone wanting to go for Salido, I invite you to visit my betting page, link below my sig. Thanks & good luck!!

Comment

Mikey garcia is going to make all the doubtersd believe.

Comment

Depends how much Salido has left. He's looked in the decline recently and his resistance has gone down but quite a bit.

I probably lean on Garcia by UD but I'm rooting for Salido all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Going to go with the safe pick, Salido by decision. Very interested to see Garcia in this position.
                    The safe pick? I wouldn't say that's the safe pick.

Salido is the betting underdog and has looked shakey recently. After his last war, It's hard to say how much he has left.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I think Garcia wins a tough UD. I expect him to have some scary moments in this fight, we'll see how he handles them.

honestly, i don't think the words tough and garcia go together. he's a well schooled boxer with a ton of punching power and a huge frame, but he's not a natural fighter. if it's a tough fight i favor salido. if mikey can't keep salido away, or land his own power when siri tries to land, i think salido will hurt him.

it should be a terrific fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X