Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 - Who Dared Won...and Lost

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
    Has Manny woken up yet ?

Wow, you are so concerned about the sport of boxing that you feel additional drug testing is required.

Just wow.

Stop being so ridiculous you crybaby b1tch.

* Marquez dont like needles

* Taking his blood before the fight will weaken him

* Marquez is too proud to take the test

* Manny is not the commission

* Taking blood will affect his training, even 23-days from the fight

* Marquez feels too insulted to take the test

* Pacquiao is bigger than Marquez, so it will weaken Marquez more than him

* USADA are corrupt, Marquez doesn't trust them

Hey, can you say..... Knocked The Fuk Out ?
    Hey...guess what. That guy who was "knocked the fuk out", has achieved more in his life that a little piece of crap like you will in your whole life. He doesn't care what an idiot like you feels about him. So, don't waste your hate.. loser.

You should thank Pacquiao and Marquez for giving this classic war for all boxing fans. Something Mayweather has never been willing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightweight135 View Post
      Yes, we saw a great fight. Both well prepared, gutsy men. Only boxing delivers such passion. Great win for JMM, and for PAC-man, you are among the best of all time. You deserve great credit for agreeing to a fourth fight. A lesser man would not have taken it, after winning the last two. You make boxing a much better sport.
      No, only JMM won, Pac got Knocked The Fuk Out.

The best man won.

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        Hey...guess what. That guy who was "knocked the fuk out", has achieved more in his life that a little piece of crap like you will in your whole life. He doesn't care what an idiot like you feels about him. So, don't waste your hate.. loser.

You should thank Pacquiao and Marquez for giving this classic war for all boxing fans. Something Mayweather has never been willing to do.
        I have already thanked Marquez.....

..... for knocking that hype-job out and making boxing a better place.

So, you are a Marquez fan now ?

Comment

Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
          I have already thanked Marquez.....

..... for knocking that hype-job out and making boxing a better place.

So, you are a Marquez fan now ?

lmao... Always been a fan of Marquez. Above all, a fan of the sport of boxing. Not a fanboy like you. Piece of crap.

Comment

It was an awesome fight .... wished it went on a few more rounds ...... that was classic boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              By Thomas Gerbasi - It was violent, frightening, dramatic, and beautiful. Nothing can quite encompass all those feelings in one 17 minute 59 second segment of time, but Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao managed to do it in the best and most exhilarating of their four fights last Saturday night.

And that's what the bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas was - a fight. Though unlike some of the storied brawls celebrated throughout the years, this wasn't something you would see in a smoky club or in a back alley, as this was boxing at its highest level contested by two of the best of this or any other era.

Yet what made it special was that for the all the tactical brilliance displayed by Marquez and Pacquiao in their first three bouts, this one had an edge to it that's hard to describe but that was evident as soon as the bell rang.

We all hear fighters saying that they will leave it all in the ring or that they're willing to die in pursuit of their art. Marquez and Pacquiao made no such bold proclamations, opting to instead let their actions speak for themselves.

What followed was a fight in which every punch was meant to do damage, every round was tenser than the previous one, and every drop of blood shed was a signal that the end was near. [Click Here To Read More]
              Wonderful stuff Tom

Comment

Originally posted by mrpizza-nd_beer View Post
                I'm a Pacfan and I thought the fight was way better than victories against Mira, Larios, Lucero, Barrera 1 & 2, Morales 2 & 3, Velasquez, Marquez 2 & 3, Diaz, Dela Hoya, and Margarito!

If I missed any Mexican in the list that Pac defeated I'm sure Marquez's devastating knockout of Pacquiao absolves all those defeats. Holy Marquez!
                I neve liked the Mexican assassin term. Mexicans are the majority in these divisions. We don't label anyone the "Caucasian Conquistador" or the "Black Bomber" or the Asian Annihilator. Marquez has beat more mexicans than Manny, doesn't make him the brown on brown beater, lol. You can make an argument for all the big names he fought. Barerra, p4p, but shot after his previous wars, morales weight drained in the 3rd fight, DLH, and Marg, weight drained and at catch weights. Lets be real, Marquez has pac figured out, and vice versa. Fights could have gone either way.

Comment

lmao... Always been a fan of Marquez. Above all, a fan of the sport of boxing. Not a fanboy like you. Piece of crap.
                  Oh really? I didnt know that. Then, in that case Mr fan-of-the-sport..... you will have no problem admitting that Marquez is Pacquiao's DADDY ?

Right ?

Comment

Excellent article.

It's a shame more people can't appreciate Pac & Marquez not only for who they are as people & fighters, but how they gave us fans 100% in the ring and held back nothing. True warriors.

I always thought boxing fans for the most part were a bit more educated about our sport and a little more classy than say, some tap out wearing UFC fans, but lately it seems we may be worse with all the disgraceful & ignorant comments that are made.

So many people make it about a fan group vs another fan group and get caught into such childishness, rather than stepping back and truly appreciating the sport of boxing.
                    Last edited by ИATAS; 12-15-2012, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Lmao....you're one of the most blind pac fanboys on here....fan of boxing as a sport my ass...just look at how asspained you are because the hype job got ktfo in devastating fashion by his arch nemesis

Comment

Working...
                      X