Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have something to tell me BScene family. I havent even put it on FB or Twitter....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I have something to tell me BScene family. I havent even put it on FB or Twitter....

So yall know me and my fiance were having problems and split up for a couple of months, but continued to talk throughout the entire process, and kept on ****ing so niehter one of us would go and **** someone else while we were trying to work things out.

Well, its official, we went to the Dr. yesterday and my girl is pregnant! IM GONNA BE A FATHER!!!!

I cant ****ing wait. My girl is moving back in the house, and we are gonna work through things.

PLEASE, IF IM A FRIEND WITH YOU ON FB OR TWITTER, DO NOT EVEN MENTION IT. WE DIDNT WANT TO PUT IT ON FB UNTIL WE TELL EVERYBODY WE WANT TO TELL FIRST.

Ive been on here for years and years and years. Made some really cool friends, and hope to make many more. You guys know that us BSceners are kinda like family, so this had to be the first place for me to tell people outside of my family and close friends. So again, from ME to my EXTENDED BSCENE FAM, IM GONNA BE A DAD!

Last edited by My Name Is...; 12-13-2012, 06:14 PM.

You're having a kid to try and mend your relationship?

With all due respect, it's a recipe for disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
      You're using a kid to try and mend your relationship?

With all due respect, it's a recipe for disaster.
      No, we have been trying to work it out since we have been broke up. Only had sex with each other so neither of us would go out and do it with someone else while we were working things out. She was already going to be moving back in the week before Christmas, but this just made it happen sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
        No, we have been trying to work it out since we have been broke up. Only had sex with each other so neither of us would go out and do it with someone else while we were working things out. She was already going to be moving back in the week before Christmas, but this just made it happen sooner.
        Right okay, I wish you the best of luck, congratulations.

Ideally you would have wanted maybe half a year living with each other before this but hey, life is funny sometimes.

Comment

Having a child is a feeling I cannot explain. From the moment the baby grabs your finger to watching them go to school and so on is an awesome feeling.

Many congrats to you and your partner.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post
            Right okay, I wish you the best of luck, congratulations.

Ideally you would have wanted maybe half a year living with each other before this but hey, life is funny sometimes.
            We have been together for 10 years, since we were in high school. We have lived together for 7 years too. It will all be good.

Comment

Congrats bro.

Fatherhood is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                Having a child is a feeling I cannot explain. From the moment the baby grabs your finger to watching them go to school and so on is an awesome feeling.

Many congrats to you and your partner.
                Thanks bro.... The only downside is clearing my phone of all the numbers of females Ive met over the past 4 months. Lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Congrats bro.

Fatherhood is awesome.
                  I hope so... I cant wait.

Comment

first of all congratulations that you're soon going to be a father and I hope things work out between you and your girl but if things start getting sour between you and her again don't force yourself to have a relationship, if you think you couldn't get along with her before lol! wait till this whole pregnancy really kicks in.
                    Good luck!!!
                    Last edited by -jose-; 12-13-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X