Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What phone do you recommend the Galaxy S3 or the I-Phone 4?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What phone do you recommend the Galaxy S3 or the I-Phone 4?

So I'm going to upgrade my phone and I'm probably going to get the Galaxy S3 or the I-Phone 4. I'd like to here your opinions on which phone I should get. What are your thoughts?
    Galaxy S3
    85.71%
    I-Phone 4
    14.29%

Iphone 4 , if you like shit overpriced outdated inferior phones

Comment

The S3 and the iphone 4 are not even in the same league. On one hand, you have the latest and greatest in terms of specs, features and operating system, on the other hand you have a 2 year old iphone that is very basic (compared to new tech). The iphone 4 is a good phone, it has a nice resolution screen but you're comparing phones in different leagues.

The only way I would purchase an iphone4 is if I could get a good price on one so I could give to my mother who is tech challenged, or if that was literally the only choice I had.

Get the Samsung Galaxy S3, UNLESS you're already part of the whole apple ecosystem, then I'd recommend you wait for the new iPhone to come out (which I am personally not expecting much out of).

Your choice, in the words of Golden Boy Promotions

WHO R U PICKING?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Iphone 4 , if you like shit overpriced outdated inferior phones
        Pretty sure I'm getting the Galaxy S3 with Sprint.

Comment

Galaxy s iii.

I have it, it's a beauty.

I wouldn't even consider the iphone 4. If u wanna go apple, and wait for the iphone 5.

Comment

S3

And unless apple do a massive you turn and let you do whatever you want with the phone software, I would not even consider the iphone 5

Comment

Working...
            X