No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    You are an idiot. Take Broners dick out of your mouth and learn how to score a fight.
    he s not gonna do it. he likes it too much....

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Yeah but everyone knows that you are Cuba's greatest boxing fan-atic! There are pics of your fat, I mean you all over Cuba.
      Your posts get dumber by the minute.

Comment

• @ Frank Ducketts:

What kind of sad person must you be to be a fan of an immature spoiled and megalomaniac Floyd wannabe? This kid should have 2 losses on his record already, against Ponce de Leon and against Quintero. These guys are not elite, Quintero is c class.

The guy will keep getting gift decisions because of masses of uneducated ignorant fanboys like you. Enjoy your illusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          @ Frank Ducketts:

What kind of sad person must you be to be a fan of an immature spoiled and megalomaniac Floyd wannabe? This kid should have 2 losses on his record already, against Ponce de Leon and against Quintero. These guys are not elite, Quintero is c class.

The guy will keep getting gift decisions because of masses of uneducated ignorant fanboys like you. Enjoy your illusions.
          I'm not a fan of fighters. If Broner was kod tomorrow, my world wouldn't end. Some of you are biased over Broner. I know that some of you Mexicans fight fans felt offended by Broners fight comments. Close fights are close fights, and one sided fights are one sided. Be real. Don't say Broner lost because you don't like him. I'm watching the same damn fight. I know when a poster is real and when they're phony and trying to antagonize posters.

I have a message for you when it comes to Broners polarizing comments...

Get over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You are an idiot. Take Broners dick out of your mouth and learn how to score a fight.
            DeMarco can fight son. You dont have to ask anymore. Take my word for it. AD has a great chance to upset Broner. Sad thing though is that I'll still be me if Broner loses.

Comment

I'm not a fan of fighters. If Broner was kod tomorrow, my world wouldn't end. Some of you are biased over Broner. I know that some of you Mexicans fight fans felt offended by Broners fight comments. Close fights are close fights, and one sided fights are one sided. Be real. Don't say Broner lost because you don't like him. I'm watching the same damn fight. I know when a poster is real and when they're phony and trying to antagonize posters.

I have a message for you when it comes to Broners polarizing comments...

Get over it.
              "if broner got kod tommorow my world wouldn't end "... This is the 3rd or 4th day (consecutive) of you defending Broner on this post about a fight that he lost 4 years ago... If he got knocked out tomorrow I could see you having a few restless nights

Comment

DeMarco can fight son. You dont have to ask anymore. Take my word for it. AD has a great chance to upset Broner. Sad thing though is that I'll still be me if Broner loses.
                Demarco got Bodied by Valero and was well on his way to losing to Linares ... Demarco is a big step up in competition for Broner ... but Broner should win .. but if he doesn't lmao ITS OVER SON !

Comment

Never said anything about Demarco. Ive only seen him fight once against that Kid Diamond guy.

Comment

• Frank Ducketts stop riding broners dick, I've watched the fights and I know He didn't lose to Quintero and think he eeked out a victory against De Leon but a drew against Ponce is a valid argument.
                    Your CLEARLY a big Broner fan, even if you won't admit it to yourself

Nothing wrong with being a fan just stop acting like a fanboy. People will see what they want when they want if it involves a certain fighter they do or don't like

Comment

• anyways. DeMarco is actually a pretty good fighter....

Comment

Working...
                      X