Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael: Top Rank is so worried Margarito will be denied license in NY due to eye.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather watch an entertaining fight between Cotto and Margarito with Cotto losing than have to sit through Cotto/Vanes and have Cotto win.

I was really looking forward to see this fight and it sucks that it'll be cancelled because Arum failed to get NYSAC's green light for Margarito.

What an idiot...

Comment

Arum is ruining this sport

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
        I'd rather watch an entertaining fight between Cotto and Margarito with Cotto losing than have to sit through Cotto/Vanes and have Cotto win.

I was really looking forward to see this fight and it sucks that it'll be cancelled because Arum failed to get NYSAC's green light for Margarito.

What an idiot...
        Its not called off yet! and i have the feeling it wont even though margarito most likely shouldnt be allowed to fight with his eye!

Comment

Margo is coming to collect his last boxing cheque and leaving the sport with one eye. He shouldn't be fighting.

Comment

No way this fight doesn't happen.

Comment

wait whats the deal with Margarito eye? I know he had a surgery but is he having vision problems or what?

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
                No way this fight doesn't happen.
                im confident it will happen! but im not confident that margarito will have two eyes after the fight! I hope the best for him

Comment

Hopefully the fight goes as planned.

Comment

I wished Mosley wouldn't have destroyed Margarito....

Comment

even bob arum wouldn't do this would he

Comment

Working...
                      X